HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Testing the waters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:02 am

So, it has been put to me a question regarding the October mystery next month. Yes, there s a prize involved, and yes it will be open to only "bomber pilots" that participate in the October run. Blackhorse is of the opinion that I should create the mystery again this year.

Is there any interest in this? Are there any suggestions for a type of mystery? I'm just trying to gauge whether or not to proceed and/or which direction.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:55 am

I did like the mystery last year. I think it would be cool to do again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:09 pm

If I was able to be apart of the this I'd say yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:16 pm

The mysteries are fun. I'm never very good at them, but I enjoy them just the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Seemed very well received last year, Wiz, so it’d definitely get my vote. It did seem like rather large commitment from you though so I’m wondering if you have capacity and inclination to do the same this year?

If you were to do it, a western theme might be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 6:45 pm

You're a way great storyteller Ozzie. Last year's mystery was masterfully executed and you clearly put a great deal of time and thought into it. I'm sure we'd love to see a return if you have the energy and inspiration.

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Testing the waters Purple11x 2Testing the waters Bombx10  Testing the waters Bombx6Testing the waters D6bddf10 Testing the waters 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 7:04 pm

I enjoyed it but was always late to read due to family issues. I like a good mystery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 8:54 pm

GeoffC wrote:
I enjoyed it but was always late to read due to family issues.  I like a good mystery!

I too really enjoyed it, but was not able to keep on top of it as new material was introduced, due to life stuff. It was a super fun read, and I'd enjoy participating again. Hats off to you, Wiz, for dishing out healthy doses of creativity. I do, however have one suggestion...Rather than making the winner the first person to respond with the correct answer, perhaps we could set a date/time for final guesses to be submitted, and a winner can be picked randomly from those that submitted correct answers? What do you think about that? This is just a suggestion, mind you. I'm ok with whatever you decide to do.

BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm

I thought last years was very good. Although I not very good at solving them. It sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Testing the waters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: