Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Pidgeon has flown the nest, I say the duck is out of water...
Flight plan data sent to ops
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:08 pm

Items secured and on the way.
Flight record data sent to HQ
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:12 pm

OK...that’s everybody.
The target is in some serious turkey shit now.
That’s fer sure.

Twisted Evil

Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 D6bddf10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 29400910Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 114e6110Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Ddb39b10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Cf77ce10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Dd692012Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 am

It is the day of reckoning.

Radar seems to be down, and I am not sure exactly where my pilot is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 8:08 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
It is the day of reckoning.

Radar seems to be down, and I am not sure exactly where my pilot is.

Looks like mine overflew the target and now has to turn. Hopefully a hit tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 9:37 am

I think mine did a layover in Bankok for some R&R, probably hit after the weekend festivities
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 10:04 am

I wonder how many pilots had their “deliver by” dates listed as Monday. Mine was, even though I shipped on Tuesday. Holidays are fraught with peril.

Just keep sippin’ that whiskey and thinkin’ those good thoughts.

It could be worse. You could be out fighting Black Friday shoppers to buy stuff you don’t need with money you don’t have. Now THERE’S a proud tradition. Yeesh!

Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 D6bddf10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 29400910Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 114e6110Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Ddb39b10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Cf77ce10Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Dd692012Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 10:28 am

Radar is back online. It seems the target is in sight ( out for delivery).

Brace yourself boys. When this one drops, we are going to gain some altitude.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 12:03 pm

My pilot seems to be off mission, or took the long route.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 3:52 pm

SITREP... a/c expected on target 30 Nov 19.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 3:56 pm

SNAFU...on schedule...3 days late.

#!!@¥§

Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Sounds like this one might hit in small waves!
Back to top Go down
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 4:38 pm

All that tryptophan must have hit my pilot, too, but better late than never!
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 7:49 pm

All indications are that I had a direct hit. I will head back to base and wait for confirmation from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Excellent.  Maybe they’ll notify you via smoke signals. Like...a mushroom cloud.

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
All indications are that I had a direct hit. I will head back to base and wait for confirmation from the ground.

So, I'm guessing this Golden Extra wasn't payback for lunch?

Rascals! 5) Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 11:43 pm

cheers cheers cheers

FIRST WAVE.

Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 4:23 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Fr_Tom wrote:

So, I'm guessing this Golden Extra wasn't payback for lunch?

Rascals! 5) Shocked

It is hard to go wrong with Golden Extra regardless of the occasion.
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 9:59 am

Incoming communications from my pilot

He is over the target area preparing for his run...
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 am

History Prof 1861 wrote:
Incoming communications from my pilot

He is over the target area preparing for his run...

Same here! cheers bom
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:55 am

Looks like I might have to evacuate the bunker. The Padre's MOAB cracked the reinforced concrete roof and one of the doors doesn't close tight. Satellite uplink is also down so I can't track incoming flights. Going to manual targeting.

Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 12:35 pm

El Niño could have something to do with it too.
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Confirmed hit!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 4:10 pm

Intell reports a hit cheers
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission   Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 5:29 pm

KABOOM!!!
Back to top Go down

Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: