PAD with a bonus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Picked this guy up while doing some shopping for the Christmas mission. Peterson Aran 22, it is the Peterson take on the Bing Crosby Billiard shape. Never had a tamper other than a Czech tool so picked up a new fancy one. The tobacco came free with a Peterson pipe, C&D Wintertime Reserve Sugarplum.

PAD with a bonus 20191118
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Nice looking pipe. I looked that tobacco up I couldn’t find any info on it. But if it C&D it has to be good.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:25 pm

eggman wrote:
Nice looking pipe. I looked that tobacco up I couldn’t find any info on it. But if it C&D it has to be good.

Thanks. It seems to only be available at smokingpipes with the offer
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Nice. I love my Petes. Cool
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Good looking Pete! Enjoy it in rude good health. Oh and look forward to hearing your impressions on the tobacco as well.

Jim
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
Good looking Pete! Enjoy it in rude good health. Oh and look forward to hearing your impressions on the tobacco as well.

Jim

I'll let you know as soon as I open it, might have to wait till Christmas vacation as im out of jars and space, so once some space opens up on my shelf I'll pop it
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Good looking Pete. I bet it's gonna smoke great! Too bad we can't buy those tobaccos from SmokingPipes.com separately from the deal. I guess it's just a special holiday deal. I also wonder if those tins are just something else but relabeled!
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PAD with a bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAD with a bonus   PAD with a bonus EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:25 pm

That is a nice looking pipe. Great score on the tobacco, too.
Back to top Go down

PAD with a bonus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: