HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cutshot

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Anyone know who to send a Coronal Old Boy lighter to for repair?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm

For starters, I suggest this website-- http://www.savinelliusa.com/service.htm

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JT

Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Ol' Dawg steered ya straight here, Jeff. I've sent a couple of mine in for service - got them back in short order and never paid more than the 8 dollar fee. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cutshot

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

You are AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Just out of curiosity and as an owner,, what broke or went bad on your old boy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JT

Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter   Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Mark:

I can't speak for Jeff, but I traded for one several years ago and had to send it in immediately because the flame sputtered - they replaced a valve and a spring and it worked well for a while. Then, I got it tangled in some keys in my jacket and bent the burner, which they repaired, and it's been working well since I quit carrying it in the same pocket with my keys.

I have two others that I bought new about 4 years ago, and have never had a problem with either one of them. Some piper a while back recommended using the compressed air for electronics to keep the burner clean... just a quick spray every now and then seems to keep flint debris and other particulate matter from building up and causing clogged burners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Someone to work on Corona Old Boy Lighter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: