HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robertw1249

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm

hi all for all of you that smoke MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO the price is going up on it its going up $3.50 for a 14oz tub MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO was sold to a cig company i dont know which one but they are going increase the price a $1.75 on top of the schip tax of a $1.75 thats what i was told by the owner of WV smokeshop if you look at all the big online tobacco stores they are out of stock on all most all of the MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO if you can find it stock up on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 pm

robertw1249 wrote:
hi all for all of you that smoke MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO the price is going up on it its going up $3.50 for a 14oz tub MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO was sold to a cig company i dont know which one but they are going increase the price a $1.75 on top of the schip tax of a $1.75 thats what i was told by the owner of WV smokeshop if you look at all the big online tobacco stores they are out of stock on all most all of the MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO if you can find it stock up on it

Thanks for the info Robert but due to your grand generosity I am set for a good while with a substantial stash of Walnut. Very Happy

Unfortunately, I know that it is just a matter of time before that genre of tobacco is discontinued. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
robertw1249

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

hi mark yeah thats true i just ordered 5 tubs of carter hall and 3 prince albert i got the PA for 13.80 a tub and the carter hall for 14.80 and it was hard to find what i got
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm

I would lament the loss of Walnut just because I know you love it so much Mark Sad Hope you can put in 100 tubs before the end comes.

I'm going to have to break down and buy some Carter Hall, I keep hearing a lot of guys saying how good it is, better than PA, SWR, 1/2 & 1/2 and the other OTC burlies based blends (and even Walnut affraid ).

robertw1249

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 pm

hi puff carter hall and PA are both really good tobacco and for walnut i just got burned out on it but it is a really good to it has a diffrent taste to it than PA and carter hall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:36 pm

PD,

Carter Hall and PA are excellent Burley blends. Of the two I prefer PA but Carter Hall is good. I keep a tub of PA around and usually carry some in a spare pouch with me everyday. Walnut just has a little more complexity to it. The CH and PA sell for $13 and some change around here right now and they are readily available in most grocery stores.

My wife would probably divorce me if I had 100 tubs of Walnut stacked up in the closet! Laughing She gets a bit testy with just 15 or 20 at the time! Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Cruiser

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:51 pm

It's hard to find any good news now. I'm down to a tub and a half of Walnut. Might need to break out the small pipes to make it last longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertw1249

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 am

cruiser if you need to get some more walnut try www.lilbrown.com it looks like they have it in and its 14.75 for a 12oz tub and there not going to change there price on it til the first of april
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wayne_Teipen

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

I have a 12 oz tub of Middleton's Cherry Blend that I'm giving away if anyone wants it. It's only missing one pipe full.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teipenpipes.com
Cruiser

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 pm

robertw1249 wrote:
cruiser if you need to get some more walnut try www.lilbrown.com it looks like they have it in and its 14.75 for a 12oz tub and there not going to change there price on it til the first of april
Thanks for the heads up Robert. Will do. I think I bought my last tub from Lil Brown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruiser

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Wayne_Teipen wrote:
I have a 12 oz tub of Middleton's Cherry Blend that I'm giving away if anyone wants it. It's only missing one pipe full.
Cherry Blend can burn pretty hot as I recall. I had a friend who mixed it with half&half to tone it down but I haven't tried it. Generous offer on your part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wayne_Teipen

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah, that's why I don't care for it. Too many other good blends to smoke one that bites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teipenpipes.com

MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1