HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Chat   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey guys,
I was excited when I saw a chat daemon attached to the board, yet I have not ever found anyone on it.

Do we have any chat days where we get together and chew the fat? Anyone up for a Saturday night chat? Drinking, smoking, discussing the prior: life is good, my friends...
Back to top Go down
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Chat   Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Unfortunately the chat here is rarely used, for whatever reason(s). As an alternative, I can offer you the following (and hope it's not a breech of some protocol to do so)

http://www.aspipes.org/chat/chat.html Lively chat nearly any night there. You may find it alternately on your favorite IRC client. server: undernet | channel: alt.smokers.pipes

There is another chat on IRC server: sorcery | channel #pipes (which is frequented mainly by our European brothers of briar)

You would be very welcomed either place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Chat   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Organize it. Get someone else to show up regularly and next thing you know, there could be a crowd.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chat   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Carlos wrote:
Organize it. Get someone else to show up regularly and next thing you know, there could be a crowd.

okay, I'm in chat til about 10, anyone wanna chat?
Back to top Go down

Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: