HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Edgeworth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Edgeworth   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a new member as well as fairly new to pipe smoking. I'm transitioning from cigarettes. My dad was a lifelong pipe smoker, so naturally i've picked it up from that.

My question is, can i get ERR still? and if so Where? My dad smoked this for years and loved it then it just disappeared.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:57 pm

New Smoker wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm a new member as well as fairly new to pipe smoking. I'm transitioning from cigarettes. My dad was a lifelong pipe smoker, so naturally i've picked it up from that.

My question is, can i get ERR still? and if so Where? My dad smoked this for years and loved it then it just disappeared.

Thanks.

Sorry bud, it's been discontinued.
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 am

Texas Outlaw wrote:
New Smoker wrote:

Thanks.

Sorry bud, it's been discontinued.

Thanks for the info Outlaw. I was afraid of that. I thought I would give it a try since everyone seems to rave about it. I like the burleys quite well.

Once again Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HistoryMajor

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah...you just missed it, I think it was only discontinued a couple of months back...keep an eye out though, who knows, a tub may be sitting behind the counter at the local supermarket...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Actually, everyone raves about PA and CH, but to me, ERR is THE OTC. I had just started purchasing a few tubs when I found out it was discontinued.

If you have a local shop, ask. Sometimes they will have some in the back.

A decent alternative is Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut Burley. The cut is different, but flavor is on par.
Back to top Go down
Canvasback

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 am

A very good substitute for ERRd is Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley. I too was a great fan of EERd and have found Perfection Plug Burley to be a great substitute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Canvasback wrote:
A very good substitute for ERRd is Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley. I too was a great fan of EERd and have found Perfection Plug Burley to be a great substitute.

Good information to have, thanks.

I have four sealed tubs of ERR'd and a fifth open now. I have heard some good things about Peretti's 333 blend. Ever tried this?
Back to top Go down
Islander

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Peretti's 333 is excellent. Another is their BPC (Burley Plug Cut). They're almost identical, but I think the BPC is a little sweeter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Noted, and thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

Can someone link me to Perettis? I like some of their blends, but if I remember correctly, I had trouble ordering. Maybe due to payment methods.
Back to top Go down
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworth   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Texas Outlaw wrote:
Can someone link me to Perettis? I like some of their blends, but if I remember correctly, I had trouble ordering. Maybe due to payment methods.

Here you go http://www.ljperetti.com/Pipes/pipes.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Edgeworth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: