HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dock
BoB's Team

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Howdy Folks,

This is a reaaaaal longshot but I need some help here. I was shopping in NYC today and trolling around all of the rare bookstores looking for of all things, a shop that sells custom bookplates! I came up very empty. I came home and came up with a very cool image. It's the Owl Shop Tobacconist logo (below) What could be more appropriate for me than a pipe smokin' owl?

Do we have any printers here or do any of the brothers know of a good printer to have these bastids made?...

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
briarcollector

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 am

Make sure the ink and adhesive used is archival quality. If any of the books have resale or collector value just slip the plate in. Bookplates, stamps and inscriptions will lower a books value unless there is a literary association or historical provenance. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any Printers In the House? Bookplate Help...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1