HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 New Cologne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 am

I decided to double up my weights today, so I went to the gym and was working on the bench. I could smell a delightful fragrance and was trying to figure out who was wearing this nice smoky cologne. Then I realized it was me.

The t-shirt I was wearing had fallen in the closet into a box with baggies of Fairmoon and Squadron Leader tobaccos...

Think I'll store all my shirts with tobacco baggies.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm

That's a good one TO!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Guess you had to be there, but you need to imagine me in the weight room, walking around, asking myself, " what smells good?"

Smile
Back to top Go down
robertw1249

avatar

Age : 48
Location : norfolk ne
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 pm

mark may be you can start a new line of cologne walnut for men
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm

There's was/is a odour de toilet named Tobak...

And there's a perique liquer..oddly enough named Perique if memory serves me Very Happy




A whole new line a products just begging to be made...

How bout:
Burley Bodywash
Luxury Flake Laundry detergent
Durbar deoderant
Telegraph Hill toothpaste
Super Balken Sanitary Napkins
Sammara Shampoo
Irish Flake soap (no they don't start with the same letters, but we'd still be able to whistle that Irish Spring song)
Frog Morton Footpowder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertw1249

avatar

Age : 48
Location : norfolk ne
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 pm

puros_bran wrote:
There's was/is a odour de toilet named Tobak...

And there's a perique liquer..oddly enough named Perique if memory serves me Very Happy




A whole new line a products just begging to be made...

How bout:
Burley Bodywash
Luxury Flake Laundry detergent
Durbar deoderant
Telegraph Hill toothpaste
Super Balken Sanitary Napkins
Sammara Shampoo
Irish Flake soap (no they don't start with the same letters, but we'd still be able to whistle that Irish Spring song)
Frog Morton Footpowder
that good one puros lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm

robertw1249 wrote:
mark may be you can start a new line of cologne walnut for men

lol!

I'll start working on it when I get home this evening and beat TO to the patent! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Super Balken Sanitary Napkins

Ohh baby what's that funky smell?! geek
Back to top Go down
TallSmoke

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Sanford NC
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:04 pm

The possibilities are endless. I'm all for some Trout Stream blend cologne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
mark
Admin
avatar

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

????????????????Super Balken Sanitary Napkins ??????????!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!
avatar

Age : 56
Location : North Georgia, USA
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm staying OUT of this one, I'm just WAY TOO ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Justpipes wrote:
robertw1249 wrote:
mark may be you can start a new line of cologne walnut for men

lol!

I'll start working on it when I get home this evening and beat TO to the patent! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll sue your ass!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 pm

I know what I'm going to name it:

White Ash by The Texas Outlaw....

"Let them smell your White Ash..." cheers
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
avatar

Age : 106
Location : @ The Gym
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

True story: A friend of mine runs a little B&M in Boston Ma. He had a regular customer who would buy two tins of Erinmore (when it was still avilable) a year. He'd bring it home and soak it in alcohol for a number of days and would use the stuff as a cologne! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Danish_Pipe_Guy wrote:
True story: A friend of mine runs a little B&M in Boston Ma. He had a regular customer who would buy two tins of Erinmore (when it was still avilable) a year. He'd bring it home and soak it in alcohol for a number of days and would use the stuff as a cologne! Shocked

Great story Dock! Great to see you post. I had been wondering where you were lurking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Dubbya

avatar

Age : 35
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

puros_bran wrote:
There's was/is a odour de toilet named Tobak...

I use a shave soap and aftershave called Tabac from time to time. It's not quite a tobacco smell but it is quite smokey. I think Saint Charles makes an actual tobacco aftershave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winslow

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Midlothian,Va.
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 pm

There was this little black girl bodybuilder in my Gym back in the day.....
she asks me for a spot on the decline bench press and I move into position
and she says "Just help me get the bar off the pins,the first 6 inches are murder but I can handle it after that."
I almost wet myself and about a dozen guys went hysterical. Shocked

Winslow sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niles

avatar

Age : 48
Location : Saint Louis
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 am

HA! (@Winslow)

"let them smell your White Ash"! Dude...that is genius!

...also:

"Dottle" would be a great name.


Last edited by niles on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!
avatar

Age : 56
Location : North Georgia, USA
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Cologne   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Winslow wrote:
There was this little black girl bodybuilder in my Gym back in the day.....
she asks me for a spot on the decline bench press and I move into position
and she says "Just help me get the bar off the pins,the first 6 inches are murder but I can handle it after that."
I almost wet myself and about a dozen guys went hysterical. Shocked

Winslow sunny

I'm scared (maybe even scarred) dammit I should have said skeered cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
New Cologne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: