HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Change of Ownership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
richmondesi

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Change of Ownership   Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 am

Jason,

Thanks for what you have done. Dock is a great choice for your successor. Congrats to him cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tennessee Dave

Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Change of Ownership   Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am

Jason thanks for all you've done for the BoB. A job very well done, Sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Change of Ownership   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 am

First Obama and now this!

Is nothing sacred anymore Question

Well now that reigns have been handed over let this be your first order of business Dock. Nicknames, everyone wants'em! Laughing Laughing

On a more serious note, thank you Jason for starting this little community and opening my eyes to some serious Republican fervor and thank you Dock for stepping in to make sure it keeps going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Change of Ownership   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

Somehow I missed this thread the first time around. My apologies to both for not posting my thanks and appreciation earlier for the great job they do and have done!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Change of Ownership   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Dang, this seems like it was a lifetime ago already. Laughing

As sort of an update it seems as though all wounds have pretty much mended and for that I am very thankful. Dock has done a wonderful job at taking the reigns. He solves problems quickly, makes informed decisions and has been a major factor the the success we have since seen.

There are also a great bunch of moderators here that are about as cool and calm as they come. When we get together to discuss issues that arise you would be amazed at the care everyone gives to every decision. Some real cool cats. Those guys, if you don't know, are Carlos, Puff Daddy and puros_ban.

I can't remember if this thread talks about it but I ended up having to stay on as an administrator due to technicalities involved with creating the board. I also retained ownership over the name "brothersofbriar.com". Mostly because I liked the name and if this didn't work out I was going to do something else with it. Laughing

Still Dock is the one running the show. He's like the CEO and the rest of us helping out are kind of like the board of directors I guess. Whatever it is it seems to work well now.

Of course this place wouldn't be anything without the members. So thanks go out to all of you for making this a fun place to be.

cheers

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

Change of Ownership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: