HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm

I'm a proud Grandad 3 wonderful grandkids ranging in age from 18 and just graduated High School to 2 months!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY one and ALL cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 pm

4 kids,,,9 grandkids,,,,,for fathers day the announcement was made I'm to be a grandfather to one more in the spring !!!!Happy fathers day guys cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Congrats Mark! One can never have too many grandkids! I'm hoping for some great grands in the coming years, but NOT TOO soon, the 18 year old starts college the same week in July as I. I hope he finishes college first Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Happy dad's day to all. I'm going out to a late lunch with my daughter today and basically just having a lazy day.

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Happy Father's Day to all! I envy you grandfathers and hope that now that my son is engaged that maybe sometime in the not too far off future I won't have to envy anymore!

My son took me out for lunch today and we are hanging out this afternoon. We are getting ready to watch a movie. Just a nice afternoon hanging out and a good day for it since it is a scorcher outside right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
HoosierPuffer

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Being a dad is the most fulfilling career a man can have. The opportunity to shape lives for the future, molding them into the best they can be, is a reward that will bless us for years to come.

We may not all be fathers, but we all have a father. Honor them - even if they aren't all they should be or should have been. It is one of the ten commandments after all Smile

"Honor your father and mother and long shall your days be on the earth."

Now, I had (and have) and excellent father, but I sure wish I'd listened to his imparted wisdom more as a youth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 pm

I had a great day with my wife and three sons. We're hoping for one more in the future. Hopefully a girl! (But I'll take another home-grown camping, hiking, fishing, hunting buddy anytime!) We are also just beginning to look in to adoption. We would love a huge family!

I'm in no hurry for it to happen since my boys are all ages 10 and under, but I do look forward to what I hope will be a whole mess of grandkids someday. My wife and kids are treasure to me. I know grandkids would be more precious little gems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Well reminded HP cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Dads, Grandads, GrGrandads !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1