HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Rabbit Farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:42 pm

After daBugs tapdance lesson last night (yeah believe it or not I pay 64bucks a month to teach her to make even MORE noise) we were supposed to meet some friends at Mr Gatties (think cheaper Chuckie Cheese). Well when they arrived 'they' were minus the dad of the group. When we got the kids half setled at their table we plopped down at ours and the girls started gossiping. Seeing as I was the only Male I had little choice but to act interested.
After a few minutes I asked where her husband was. She told me she dodnt let him come because he was being stupid, naturally I'm going to pursue this issue. Lol.

Seems the were working on taxs and got into a minor tiff. They both hold regular jobs, work the farm, and he has a welding business on the side. They have a couple pet rabbits and he decided they should take the Rabbit Food off on their taxs. She disagreed and that all led up to him not enjoying the wonderful enviroment at Gatties (poor guy,next time I'm starting a fight if that's all it takes to get out of going). Well trying to help a brotha out I suggested that maybe he was right and that they should also deduct the pens, the dog food and the dog kennal. I got a WTF look and tried to explain to her that Rabbit Farms are a viable business and that some of the best dogs in the world were 'rabbit dogs' Smile. Seeing no humor in my kidding she promptly stated"They are both male rabbits". To which I countered " Well no wonder your farms taking a loss". The people sitting next to us burst out laughing and I got the 'Deathlook'. Figured I'd better shut up while I still had a tongue in my head.
She called the Mrs a bit ago to inquire how we faired through the storm,and to tell her how they did. Seems the Rabbit Farm got a little banged up. The pen blew over and burst open. I wonder if she'll let him deduct a new pen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:04 pm

lol! lol!

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Now that is a good story PB!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Tony Ferrill
The Enlightened One

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:08 pm

I can see the deadpan look now!That's rich!
lol! lol! lol!
Tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 pm

lol! That's great. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thomas james
Italian Stallion

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:36 pm

$65 a month?

Of course Momma and the kids dance instructor are convinced the kid is the reincarnation of Ginger Rogers.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rabbit Farm   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm

PB,

You lead a most interesting life Laughing .

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences with us... they are precious.

Very Happy Paul

ps. Here in Edmonton the roads are "hell". -30 C, iced up, sand/salt etc are useless. Truly white knuckled driving on the freeways. A couple hours on the road and I need to take a valium and go to bed or the Rubber Room. How do you do it for a living and keep "somehat sane"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Rabbit Farm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1