HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's Third-Hand Smoke?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winslow

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm

That was cute,only trouble is the anti fanatics are seriously claiming that
smoke residue is akin to nuclear fallout and just as deadly.They will try to
weasel in some more oppresive laws behind this fallacy. Mad

Winslow sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

To avoid all this, I clench my pipe in the left hand side of my mouth. I generally grasp the pipe with my left hand when needed (as I'm right handed and often need it free for other tasks). There are however occasions when I will use my right hand to grasp my pipe, but then I don't switch hands, I put the pipe back in my mouth and then grasp it with my right hand. This careful strategy keeps my left hand from knowing what my right hand is doing. As nature has not evolved us into beings that have a third hand (or arm either) I don't get the whole 'third hand smoking' bit anyway.

Ok, I'll admit, that's a bit of a stretch, so how is this:

Third hand smoking is when you have a cigar in you mouth (lit) a cigar in your hand (also lit) and one in the ashtray (also lit) ummmmmm maybe that doesn't work either ...

What is third hand smoking? lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HistoryMajor

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 am

I wish I could see the video...says it won't play in Canada due to copyright restrictions. However, it's total BS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 am

HistoryMajor wrote:
I wish I could see the video...says it won't play in Canada due to copyright restrictions. However, it's total BS! Very Happy

I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HistoryMajor

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 am

Quote :
I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo
Haha. Man, you're not missing a whole lot. Paying way higher prices for cigars that are different, but not necessarily better. An Opus X or a Davidoff are still better cigars than almost any Cuban in the market, in my opinion (and that of my tobacconist, actually.)

You'll just have to come visit the Great White North someday. Just bring plenty of that valuable American money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 am

HistoryMajor wrote:
Quote :
I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo
Haha. Man, you're not missing a whole lot. Paying way higher prices for cigars that are different, but not necessarily better. An Opus X or a Davidoff are still better cigars than almost any Cuban in the market, in my opinion (and that of my tobacconist, actually.)

You'll just have to come visit the Great White North someday. Just bring plenty of that valuable American money!

I'm waiting for my stimulus check Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 am

kilted1 wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are a MCWASM* so you won't be qualifying for any stinking stimulus check. Evil or Very Mad

*(Middle Class White Anglo Saxon Male)
Back to top Go down
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 am

EJinVA wrote:
kilted1 wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are a MCWASM* so you won't be qualifying for any stinking stimulus check. Evil or Very Mad

Don't I know it, but saying I'm 'middle class' would be optimistic, I'm working poor and know it Laughing

Maybe after a few years in the drafting game I'll break over into the middle class again ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 am

kilted1 wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
kilted1 wrote:

Don't I know it, but saying I'm 'middle class' would be optimistic, I'm working poor and know it Laughing

Maybe after a few years in the drafting game I'll break over into the middle class again ...

Hah! I don't know about that, I didnt get a raise this year, but yet our insurance went up, our local electric company just got approved rate increases.... the list goes on(don't get me started). I just feel lucky to have a job right now.
Back to top Go down
kilted1
Great Scot!

PostSubject: Re: What's Third-Hand Smoke?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

EJinVA wrote:
kilted1 wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
kilted1 wrote:

Hah! I don't know about that, I didnt get a raise this year, but yet our insurance went up, our local electric company just got approved rate increases.... the list goes on(don't get me started). I just feel lucky to have a job right now.

Yeah it has to be better than unenjoyment and going to school ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's Third-Hand Smoke?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1