HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Official Beer of the President

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winslow

Winslow

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Official Beer of the President Empty
PostSubject: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 pm

[img]Official Beer of the President Obama40oz[/img]

Winslow affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 pm

I'd have guessed Schlitz Malt Liquor afro

Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 pm

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! Smile

Winslow

Winslow

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Rodney King admitted that he drank 12 cans of Schlitz Malt Liquor before his infamous car chase and arrest.[Several years later after he collected the money].

Winslow sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 am

Puff Daddy wrote:
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! Smile

So true!!!! How old is that commercial anyway? Bet they wouldn't make one like that now. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

Centurian 803 wrote:
How old is that commercial anyway? Bet they wouldn't make one like that now. geek

Yeah, the bull might have gotten glass in his eyes! How cruel!

lol!
Back to top Go down
SmokeyTweed

SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Call me wet behind the ears but i like my liquor commercials with lots of women in it. However semi-racist this commercial was(and hilarious) it showed great strides in Homosexual advertising!

Schlitz- It's fabulous! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glpease
Dark Lord
glpease

Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

That Schlitz advert is a hoot. It's from the early- to mid-1970s, during the peak of Funk. The dancers are the Original Lockers, originally known as the Cambellock Dancers (after founding member, Don Campbell) who got their start on the old Soul Train show, "The Hippest Trip in America," hosted by Don Cornelius.

I was in a performance of Fiddler in 1976. The choreographer for the show taught me how to lock, and it was a total blast. But, no one locks like those guys lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.glpease.com
DoverPipes

DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Winslow wrote:
Rodney King admitted that he drank 12 cans of Schlitz Malt Liquor before his infamous car chase and arrest.[Several years later after he collected the money].

Winslow sunny

Not to mention the "sherm stick"
Marijuana dipped in PCP!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Beer of the President   Official Beer of the President EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 pm

[quote="glpease"]That Schlitz advert is a hoot. It's from the early- to mid-1970s, during the peak of Funk. The dancers are the Original Lockers, originally known as the Cambellock Dancers (after founding member, Don Campbell) who got their start on the old Soul Train show, "The Hippest Trip in America," hosted by Don Cornelius.

Fred Berry aka RERUN from "What's Happening" IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Official Beer of the President
Page 1 of 1