HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Traderbob

Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 am

Wow - great deer! I am going deer hunting for the first time in 25 years next week and I am going to use this photo as my goal!

Bob

Carlos wrote:
Since Cathy doesn't want a deer head looking at her upstairs, there is only room to hang one down here currently. So the little 8 pointer sits on the shelf.

The 16 pointer was, at the time in 1981, the 22nd largest typical whitetail taken with a bow in the world. He's far down the Pope & Young list now. He scored 174 1/8 Prior to deductions he was 185 7/8 inches. You could hold the rack inside of Mel Johnston's record typical whitetail.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy

Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Great Caves guys!! I thought mine was cool till I saw some of y'alls! Mine may get a make-over this summer!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Who is y'alls ,,,I haven't seen his man cave,,,

All kidding aside, you've got a great spot, lots of hanging history and a nice comfortable chair,,,good place to enjoy that churchwarden during the games.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Love the cave, Tommy!

But how'd a Mets fan wind up in OK?

(I keep all my Mets paraphernalia outside of my smoking room... I don't want anything that adds stress in there.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Tommy

Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks guys, it’s just an extra bedroom my wife gave me. I put in a really nice exhaust system to keep her smiling, and moved in lock stock and barrel.

Doc,….I was 13 years old, living in Seaford in 1966 when my dad came home and said; “Pack up kids, we’re moving to Oklahoma!” The next day I had to ask one of my teachers; “What’s an Oklahoma?”

Growing up a Mets/Jets fan from Hempstead, I took a lot of abuse from the kids here,…..that is until about three years later. Then it wasn’t so damned funny anymore! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:17 pm

mark wrote:
Who is y'alls ,,,I haven't seen his man cave,,,

All kidding aside, you've got a great spot, lots of hanging history and a nice comfortable chair,,,good place to enjoy that churchwarden during the games.

Good eyes, Mark!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 am

Man do I wish I had a man cave! It's all I've been talking about with my wife. I actually had a plan to build a 10x10 shed this spring but she killed that idea! If any of you gents have an Idea how I can move my smoking from the porch or back deck to a man cave PLEASE help. Smile.

I'm jealous of you out there with your own quiet space. Very jealous indeed!

Martin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pipereviews.org
Cuervo25_1

Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 pm

MartinH wrote:
Man do I wish I had a man cave! It's all I've been talking about with my wife. I actually had a plan to build a 10x10 shed this spring but she killed that idea! If any of you gents have an Idea how I can move my smoking from the porch or back deck to a man cave PLEASE help. Smile.

I'm jealous of you out there with your own quiet space. Very jealous indeed!

Martin

Don't feel bad, I share my man cave with the washer and dryer,so it is more like a man corner(funny thing is thats where I spent alot of my childhood Laughing Maybe Wed. I can get some pics and post them anyway,I have been meaning to get pics of many things anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 am

MartinH wrote:
Man do I wish I had a man cave! I actually had a plan to build a 10x10 shed this spring but she killed that idea!
Martin

Why would she do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 am

Last edited by Obelus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

Obelus wrote:
Just a more or less old fashioned den. I keep the tobacco I'm smoking in the stand below my pipe cabinet. The rest is cellared in the very unphotogenic basement, in an old kenmore fridge that I rigged to keep the temp constant aright around 57 degrees.

Is that a custom made pipe cabinet? It's one of the nicest I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Last edited by Obelus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Can't believe I am going to embarass myself like this ,but here go's!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Where's the pipes and baccy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
Where's the pipes and baccy?

On my desk , it is just a plastic jar full of baccy and 2 pipes for now so not much to show yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipePuffer

Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Obelus wrote:
Just a more or less old fashioned den. I keep the tobacco I'm smoking in the stand below my pipe cabinet. The rest is cellared in the very unphotogenic basement, in an old kenmore fridge that I rigged to keep the temp constant aright around 57 degrees.

I like the Chesterfield sofa. Looks very comfy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 pm

The great thing is I don't have to buy artwork if I ever get a "man cave"! My wife is an artist I will just set a "woman nest" up for her to do her art in. The rest I can most likely do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Martin, do you have an extra room in the house by chance? Maybe if you set her up a womans nest she will let you get a Man cave. Right now there is alot of stress with your child and so on and she is probably on the concerned side of finances ,raising a child ect. For her to have a place to get away to while you handle some of the house/parenting duties would be a Godsend to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Last edited by Obelus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
19Volks71

Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Obelus wrote:

I see my new Mario Grandi on the bottom shelf of that cabinet.

She's in good hands now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:41 pm

You guys have some awesome caves! I'll have to take some quick picks of my...uh...er... area and post them up. My favorite thing about these photos is how clear an idea of a person you get by looking at where they spend their most precious time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Bigsmoke

Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: My Favorite Room.   Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm

url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=52&u=16093451][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 am

Bigsmoke wrote:
url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=52&u=16093451][/url]

I like the light in your pipe cabinet, nice touch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Milan wrote:

Is that a Super Reverb?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next