Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 MyShop

That is quite a space. A woodstove and rocker in your future too...a slice of heaven. That is sweet!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Thank you sir, I just hope I can get'er done soon so I can finally enjoy it.
I've been throwing money at it so long I'm beginning to feel it'll never get done.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Heck, I could live there! Very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Simple Man wrote:
Heck, I could live there! Very nice. Very Happy

Heck, I may have to. Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long

Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 am

A view of the ManCave from behind the drum kit:

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 L

From the Control Room:

Sorry, no smoking allowed in there...

Here is where I do most of my winter smoking:

Home Base. Simple but effective:

My daughter insists on putting her 'Bubble pipe' in the Cob Rack on the wall Laughing

Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Love the Moog, Lazarus. I had a friend who's older brother went to college in the late 70's to learn the synthesizers of the day. He wound up with a degree in electrical engineering because it was easier. Also, I appreciate your handle. Tanstaafl!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Thanks George,

I love the Moog too! I have two of them right now, they are a ton of fun. I have a friend that builds Synthesizer Modules in the old Moog format, it is funny how so many people couldn't program the darn things back in the day. My method with those big modular installations is just to keep tweaking the knobs, you're gonna get something cool, maybe not what you planned, but something cool none the less.

Back to top Go down
talrmn35

talrmn35

Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

I need to get over there and have a bowl soon! and jam some tunes.

is that a mark 3 I see in the corner???
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 am

Sir, The Boogie is ON.

You should come as soon as tomorrow to have a fill of your favourite blend, a match of chess, and a Jam or three.

P.S. I see you have constructed a new PedalBoard, I am intrigued.
P.P.S. Happy Age-Day!
Back to top Go down
Briar_Bear

Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:01 am

I wish my wife would let me have a room all to myself!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am

I realize I haven't been around here for awhile but, it's because I've been plenty busy with an illness so to speak in the family and just haven't had anytime for me or my pipes and I'm afraid it will continue to be that way for a bit longer. But, I have been able to get 95% of my shop done and have learned the meaning of "putting 10 pounds of horse manure in a 5 pound bag".
Here are some photos of the inside of my shop now. I did just recently put a screen door on and an A/C unit in the wall that is not in these photos. Ya reckon I can get anything done in here? BTW, it's 7 1/2 ft. by 11 1/2 ft. inside with a small attic above the porch, talk about snug and cozy.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00666Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00665Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00664Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00663Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00662Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 DSC00661
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 am

Looks good to me!
That's a serious work space.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you, would you believe I have to put in here?
Back to top Go down
ruraldean

ruraldean

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 am

Here's where I'm allowed to smoke: The first two are of my office downstairs (I've got rid of the fish tank, thankfully) and the third is of my smoking den upstairs, where I have music and tv too.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 08072009152-1
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 08072009153-1
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 03062009033
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonleaf.co.uk http://paulanthonydean.wordpress.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm

I haven't and I won't create my own place like the one shown in the link. But there are some things that strike a chord so deep that just have to be shared.

When I was a kid in my teens my buddy and I used to climb up into the Douglas Firs on our property about a hundred feet and sit on the limbs and let the wind blow us around. It really is a whole different world up there. So the project shown in the link resonates with me.

MY man cave is about half done...an 8 X 8 platform roofed with polycarbonate roofing and walled on only one side. The other 3 walls are done with blinds and tarps as they change with the seasons. Very open air. But the one below speaks for itself. Special.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/newsletters/Woodworking/7/2/article1.htm

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 D6bddf10Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 29400910Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 114e6110Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Ddb39b10Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Cf77ce10Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
J Soshae

J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Blackhorse, that is pretty cool. I would love to spend a night there.
Back to top Go down
Kashmir

Kashmir

Registration date : 2012-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am

Here's a pic of part of my cave, where the pipes are racked.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 IMAG0709-1-1

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 IMAG0124-1-1-1

Back to top Go down
http://www.eboehm.com/
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 am

That is lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Bluecrab

Bluecrab

Registration date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: my piping place   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 pm

My piping place
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 82112210

My piping place
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 82112212

The view
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 82112213

The view
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 82112214

My new house
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 82113110

My other piping place is Boswell's of course.
Back to top Go down
ragged claws

Registration date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Bluecrab, you've got a beautiful house, beautiful piping place, and a stunning view. Good work creating a little piece of heaven.

Kim
Back to top Go down
undertaker1978

undertaker1978

Registration date : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 pm

My Den. It started out as a front porch. Then we decide to screen it in. Then windows and paneling seemed like a better way to go and .....here we are.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Den003-1

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Den001

Regards,
Jim
Back to top Go down
beetlejazz

beetlejazz

Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Kashmir, your den looks super comfortable and I especially appreciate the bug pictures! Very Happy Not to mention that beautiful pipe collection. Damn, some day, some day...
Back to top Go down
Frozenthunderbolt

Frozenthunderbolt

Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: My man caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

In deference to my books i have my study and smoking place separately

My study/brew store/ craft area etc - 2.5K books and counting (doesn't count my fiction! Another 6 shelves)
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Study1_zpsef06e828
Computer desk - now too crowded even for my laptop!
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Study2_zpsf9fa976b
One of the smallest book shelves - philosophy, herbcraft/medicine, religions and spirituality here.

The photos couldn't do justice to my book shelves - couldn't get far enough back to get them in shot.
They are floor to ceiling on most walls.
My little corner in the workshop, some pipes, tobacco, home brew spirits (legal here in NZ)
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Mancave_zpsabdc6062
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 am

ragged claws wrote:

Bluecrab, you've got a beautiful house, beautiful piping place, and a stunning view. Good work creating a little piece of heaven.

Kim

What a wonderful Victorian Blue Crab! I think that I remember driving past that one! My buddy build a Victorian style home over on Dam #4 Road, a labor of love (he has 38 porch posts, each painted seven different colors!).

We'll have to get together for a smoke in '13
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 am

undertaker1978 wrote:
My Den. It started out as a front porch. Then we decide to screen it in. Then windows and paneling seemed like a better way to go and .....here we are.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Den003-1

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 7 Den001

Regards,
Jim

Jim: I have the same Sherlock Holmes pipe cabinet as you! Your place looks very inviting!
Back to top Go down

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next