Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father
jhuggett

Registration date : 2007-12-09

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Thank you sir! It's not a lot but it's proportionate to how much I smoke a pipe. I did just start collecting pictures of pipe smokers. I have a few that I need new frames for before I put up. The other thing of not is those wooden boxes I have up there are chopsticks holders that I use for pipe cleaners. Works great and cost a buck a piece. Laughing

Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:03 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post these Jason! That's a great pipe rack!

Best,
Dock
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 98591
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
jhuggett
jhuggett

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:36 pm

That's one of Chuck's racks. Birdseye Maple and Walnut... just a gorgeous rack.

Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Jason,
Last night, I was looking at those pictures. I noted Bing Crosby... who are the others? Great idea for storing pipe cleaners. I also noted that it was a neat pipe holder.

Thanks for posting.

Very Happy Paul
Back to top Go down
jhuggett
jhuggett

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Bing Crosby, Albert Einstein, Gen. Macarthur, Pres. Ford, Vincent van Gogh, and Norman Rockwell. The other one's I have are just regular old people, some vintage photographs. No rhyme or reason to it yet. Laughing

Oh yeah and Greg's calendar is up there as well.

Oldguy

Oldguy

Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 pm

I'll have to revisit this next winter. Wife and I are just starting to build a new house; by next winter I'll have my own den for smoking, movies, reading, etc. It'll have a nice deep window so I can look out onto the woods, and another smaller window for cross-ventilation. Right now we're living in a mobile home on the premises. I can't smoke inside since my wife has asthma, so I have to smoke in our 12 x 14' storage shed. Since it has no heat, I usually smoke in the afternoon, when the sun is on it. At least it has windows so I have light and can adjust for some ventilation. Come warmer weather I'll smoke outside, unless it's windy. Needless to say, I can't wait till next winter! If this post is still open then I'll post pics after I get it furnished.
Back to top Go down
Wet Dottle

Wet Dottle

Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Doc, what a nice place you have there! Congratulations. I love your collection of pipe & tobacco related doohickeys.
Back to top Go down
Charles Spencer

Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Let's see if I can load an image:

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 Main_112
Back to top Go down
Charles Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Hey, it worked. I'll try another:
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 Case_110
Back to top Go down
Charles Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 pm

OK, and the overview:
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 Room_110
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Charles I notice some figurines on the top shelf on the right hand side. Dock, posted a picture of a figurine but it no longer is showing on his original post.

Perhaps, Dock could answer this... is this a similar figurine that you recently purchased?

Very Happy Paul
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:40 am

You guys are neat compared to me. Cool

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
regor

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 am

Carlos, I know exact;y how you feel LOL. They sure are a lot neater than I am thats for sure. I have an attempt at organised confusion and I loose LMAO cyclops tongue sunny
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:11 am

Slow Puffs wrote:
Charles I notice some figurines on the top shelf on the right hand side. Dock, posted a picture of a figurine but it no longer is showing on his original post.

Perhaps, Dock could answer this... is this a similar figurine that you recently purchased?

Very Happy Paul

Paul,

I think the figure in Paul's den is a liquor bottle of some sort. The pic I posted was of a Thomas Radford Tobacco store display. I posted an e-bay link to it but the seller must have deleted the pics of it... I'll take some of it and post them shortly...
Dock
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:12 am

Charles Spencer wrote:
Hey, it worked. I'll try another:
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 Case_110

Thanks for posting these Charles! That oak case is absolutely amazing!!!!!

Best,
Dock
Back to top Go down
Charles Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:42 pm

The three figures on top of the bookcase are an Irish Mist whiskey container (good eye, Dock), a statue of St. Joseph, and an Indonesian puppet that I bought in Amsterdam in the early 1980s.

Charles
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 am

I just took a bunch more pics of the ol' den. It had been quite a while since I updated them and my collection has grown signifigantly since.Here they are:

https://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/DockJPerry/Docks%20Den/

Best,
D.J.
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Dock,

You have developed a combination museum and B&M Shocked ... pretty nifty all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

PostSubject: Let's DO This!!!!   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

C'mon guys! Some of you newbies here have yet to post a pic or two of where you enjoy smoking your pipes! Let's breathe a little life into this dormant thread!
Back to top Go down
Idlefellow

Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:27 am

OK; you asked for it! Here're a few pix of The Hermitage (apologies to Andrew Jackson) that don't necessarily highlight the pipes, but they're there!

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0744
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0746
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0742
Back to top Go down
N7COF

N7COF

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:41 pm

My house came with a bar & I added the brass dance poles, the short one on the bar is Juggy sized Smile

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 2801778060050172860S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Idlefellow wrote:
OK; you asked for it! Here're a few pix of The Hermitage (apologies to Andrew Jackson) that don't necessarily highlight the pipes, but they're there!

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0744
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0746
Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 IMG_0742

I absolutely love your den! It looks like a great place to read a book. That airplane wallpaper is the flyest! cheers
Back to top Go down
Idlefellow

Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks Dock! It's a little busy, I know. The airplane paper is left over from my son; when he moved to the basement years ago I inherited it. I was always gonna change it, but now I'd have to take down all the stuff... Mad
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:41 pm

You just leave that fine, manly airplane wallpaper where it is!!! Gives the place a classy, sophisticated look!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:18 pm

I love it idlefellow! I think it looks great Very Happy What a great hideaway from the rat race.

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next