My Man Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PipeLeisure

PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

My Man Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Is that an 11" clay tavern pipe you have there on your book shelf? I just broke mine about 2 months ago Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
billmess

billmess

Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 pm

where is the scotch?
Back to top Go down
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. I thought I would answer a couple questions ya'll had. First of course the whiskey is to the left as soon as you walk in the room, no one should have to go too far to get a nice drink. I have enclosed a few pic since I have through my lovely wife got a couple of peices added to my room. what was once a cardboard box with the pipes I make now is a nice shadowbox table and to the right is a tobacco chest which is full to the brim thanks again to my wife...I figured I would thank her twice since I know she will be reading this and to ensure her I am thankfull and wanting more goodies in the furture thank you Boo Very Happy. I hope ya'll enjoy the pic's as much as I love this room.
My Man Cave - Page 2 Secure10[quote]
[url=httpMy Man Cave - Page 2 Shadow10://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=56&u=14241237]My Man Cave - Page 2 Mypipe10[/url][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Last edited by Simple Man on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

That is such a great looking space!
Looks like it would be impossible to get bored there.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I completely agree with the others, Richard -- that is a v nice, classy space. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 am

Richard,
With yesterday being Veteran's Day... I couldn't help notice the medals cased on the wall. Are they yours? A family members? What's the story behind them? By the way... nice set up. It's got a classic look.
Thanks,
Milan
Back to top Go down
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Milan,
Thank you. The medals on the wall are mine and my fathers mine is on the left side and my father who was killed in Vietnam medals hang on the right. I served a little over twenty years in the Army I was a Infantryman 11B. I was stationed pretty much all over I was in Germany in the 80's, Korea in the 90's, I went to Desert Storm as well as a tour in Iraq 2005 to 2006 I was a Drill Sergeant for three years in Ft. Benning but spent most of my time between Ft. Bragg and Ft. Campbell. I loved it and find myself missing the men I served with most everyday. Thanks again for the kind words.
Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: My Man Cave   My Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Richard,
Thank you for you and your family's service. Seeing those medals in the picture reminded me of my father who served 20 years in the Air Force. He's a great man. Thanks for sharing that information. I'm always blown away by folks who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving others. Again, you have a great place there; to read, reminisce, and enjoy your pipes.
Cheers & Health,
Milan
Back to top Go down

My Man Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: