HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:47 pm

fsu92john wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Death metal - your comment about factory tour participants being hosed down with soapy essence cracked me up. I can just see it...like walking through the parfum department at Macy's...or wherever...and getting spritzed. It might kinda be like having a History Dept. faculty meeting in Doc T999's office! affraid

I wish, but no smoking allowed inside on campus Shocked   Ah, for the good old days of grad school in the 80s, when we pipe smokers rules the air!

Some of us can't smoke on campus at all. Sad

alas, I am sure I'll be in the same boat at some point over the next few years
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread   Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 pm

DrT999 wrote:
fsu92john wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Death metal - your comment about factory tour participants being hosed down with soapy essence cracked me up. I can just see it...like walking through the parfum department at Macy's...or wherever...and getting spritzed. It might kinda be like having a History Dept. faculty meeting in Doc T999's office! affraid

I wish, but no smoking allowed inside on campus Shocked   Ah, for the good old days of grad school in the 80s, when we pipe smokers rules the air!

Some of us can't smoke on campus at all. Sad

alas, I am sure I'll be in the same boat at some point over the next few years

This thread is no longer good for my blood pressure. I hate this stuff. One place where we were looking for an apartment doesn't allow smoking anywhere on the property.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
deathmetal

Registration date : 2015-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Thomas Tkach wrote:
One place where we were looking for an apartment doesn't allow smoking anywhere on the property.

That's... just taking it to a silly place. Then again, paper-pushers love to have authority they can use to boss the rest of us around. You know... "little people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathmetal.org/

The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6