HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

...store a few minutes ago. They were riding in a van, came in as a group. Short shorts, sparkly cut off tops, warpaint, the whole nine yards. All bouncy and ready to do their thing. Tonight is the big Homecoming game, apparently.

Why is that noteworthy? It's 19 degrees and dropping fast, with a 25-30 mph wind. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Brrrrrrr! But it's all for the glory! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Cathy and I will get a taste of that weather over in Iowa this weekend. They have light snow forecast. We are going over to the see where John Wayne was born. Very Happy

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rad Davis

Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 pm

LL wrote:
...store a few minutes ago. They were riding in a van, came in as a group. Short shorts, sparkly cut off tops, warpaint, the whole nine yards. All bouncy and ready to do their thing. Tonight is the big Homecoming game, apparently.

Why is that noteworthy? It's 19 degrees and dropping fast, with a 25-30 mph wind. affraid

Sounds like might be a little nipply tonight.

Rad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raddavispipes.com/pipes.htm
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:46 am

Rad, Did I just hear a cymbal crash after your last comment?!?

There were probably a lot better to look at than those half naked, rather drunk guys waring little but green and gold paint at ten below at Packer games. affraid Now that's a scary sight.

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I saw the Bowman HS cheerleaders at the grocery...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: