Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Correction, I have two SS boxes at home. No biggie I had to do that because of the shuffling, but get this, one of the boxes isn't from one of my official board certified Santa... We'll he is a Santa, just wasn't supposed to be mine..
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

I couldn't wait to know... I had to have Tasha open the 'big box'... Santa you da man.

How about 10 bags of bulk
Including
Dark Birdseye.
Somerset Flake,
Curly Cut
SG Navy Flake
Happy bogie
Bobs chocolate flake
And 5 tins including Solani and PCCA stuff..

I am blown away... I can't remember everything she named off but its all top shelf stuff.. Santa you da man.. No, no, you double da man.. I want to go home.. Hehehe.. You've definatly brightened up what was quickly turning into a bad week.. Thank you so much. Crap, I almost have tears man.
Guys I'll post the full list when I get home, I might even do a youtube video of it.. I don't know, but don't listen to a bunch a grinches like me, Santa is real. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Let me say it one more time, Thank you Santa!
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

That's a lot of great stuff Santa is dropping out of the sky! Busy fellow that ol' elf. santa

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father
jhuggett

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Those are some great blends and if it's the Santa I think it is you'll probably be lucky to find a place to store it all. Laughing

Way to go Santa!!!

I just finished selecting my final piece for my box but I'm still waiting on a shipment. If it doesn't get her by the 10th I'll buy local and keep the stuff that I ordered for myself. Either way it's going out by the 10th.

Pipey McPiperson

Pipey McPiperson

Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Looks like everything finally came in, box should be topped off and ready to ship asap! rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

The Secret Santa express left the Atomic City early this morning. Ho Ho Ho!!! santa santa
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 pm

If Santa shows up in a radiation suit with a bunch of 6-8 legged,double headed, single antlered reighndeer you know he is coming from Centurians place.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm

puros_bran wrote:
If Santa shows up in a radiation suit with a bunch of 6-8 legged,double headed, single antlered reighndeer you know he is coming from Centurians place.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He'll be the fat guy glowing in the dark! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" ... Michael Corleone

Laughing Well, I purposely passed on this years secret santa because I had decided to send a special gift out to one friend who isn't participating in the SS, and it basically ate up my budget for this program. It didn't seem to be a big deal to me, I just didn't sign up. However, that apparently didn't sit well with the old fat guy from the north so I got bombed anyhow. A couple of times!!

So, to you fine fellows who decided I needed to be in even though I wasn't in, thank you. I appreciate it very much santa

The Coordinator
Mikem

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Well it is Christmas in Arizona. I didn't get home from work until about 10:00 p.m. in the middle of a wind and rain storm. Just as I got out of my truck, whack, a big lightning bolt hit in our neighborhood and knocked out the power for the whole housing track for a little over six hours. I wasn't able to open up the box until this morning. Alls I can say is WOW and thank you Santa. Two pipes, a bent billiard and a Kaywoodie that is kind of a poker shape (my favorite). Then I see a tin of Mac Barren HH Syrian and a pouch of Count Pulaski which I haven't had in ages. Plus a tin of snuff. Santa you really did some research and hit this one out of the ballpark. Thank you so much.

A soggy and wet Santa picked up the package at 5:00 p.m. so the box is headed East. Hopefully he will be able to deliver before the end of the week. Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to you all, especially to Santa and PB for putting this together once again.
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Cool! Count Pulaski? I will have to go research that. Sounds like Santa is on the ball. santa

Back to top Go down
jhuggett
jhuggett

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm

My last bit made it in time so the box goes out tomorrow!

Confidence Cohen

Confidence Cohen

Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Santa came to my house and left me an AWESOME package. Inside of a handmade classic cigar box were few ounces of various bulks. Christmas cannot be had without Boswell's Christmas Cookie and Berry Cobbler. Also, a bag of Dark Star was included. I don't know much about it but the name alone means that this tobacco must be Bad Ass. It reminds me of burned tree bark. I can't wait. A tin of Dan Tobacco- Devil's Holiday. It is THE tobacco that I've been itching to try. I refuse to crack it open until I know that I can have an honest sit down with it. Last and not least, a La Rocca Bronzo Bent Sitter. This pipe consists of everything that I look for in a pipe. It is PERFECT! Break-in starts tomorrow. (with which tobacco which tobacco Cool )

THANKS SANTA! You're the SHH! affraid
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Nice going Santa,choice baccy, classic pipe, CC is smiling this Christmas,,, santa santa

Bad weather today, snow, sleet, 50 mph winds, trees taking powerlines out,,,no power at the PO so I couldn't mail Santas packages out, but tomorrow they'll be on their way,,,
in the meantime I'm digging into the stash Santa sent me,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aaronbtxnc

aaronbtxnc

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Apparently Santa's put his wife to work too this year. I came home from work Monday to find a large box missing from the entryway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asbpipes
clueless

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Santa   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I got to open my box today. WOW!! I was floored!! 2 BEAUTIFUL NEW ITALIAN BRIARS, a Tin of Rattrays Accountant - anxious to try that - a nice big container of English Blend - which I am enjoying now in the first smoke in one of those great pipes, a really nice tobacco pouch with a two pipe compartment, a gizmo compartment and the baccy commpartment, some nasal snuff (don't know about that, never even heard of it but I'm game), a nice wooden 6 pipe stand - my first one ever - an exquisitely crafted tamper and pipe tool AND THE FINAL PROOF that Santa really did his research homework - a new Nimrod pipe lighter even better than the one I had 30 years ago and have rued losing. Santa you really ROCK.

Did I mention that this new pipe is smoking great from the first draws of this English Blend? The English Blend that arrived in what is absolutely the best sealing tupperware like container I have ever seen?

Huge thanks to my Secret Santa and big thanks to our organized. I'm not even much of a Christmas guy but this has gotten even me in a positive holiday mood.
Back to top Go down
jeremyt

jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 pm

The jolly little fat man dropped a box in Alabama today. It was waiting for me when I got home from work. Inside I found a tin of Limited Edition 2002 Peterson Special Reserve, a tin of '04 House Of Windsor's Hines Mixture, a tin of Maltese Falcon, a pipe nail, a new pipe lighter, a bundle of pipe cleaners, and last but not least a 2003 Nording Hunter series horn shaped pipe. This package totally made my day, the pipe is a beauty I almost don't want to smoke it but of course I am. Santa THANK YOU !!! as said before, you da man !!! cheers santa cheers santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
Justpipes

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Some really great giving going on there fellows! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
jhuggett
jhuggett

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Holy crap those are a couple of great scores. Nice job Santa!

puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Man I love you guys...
Back to top Go down
jeremyt

jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey, here's a pic of the Nording Santa brought me. Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 100_1810
Back to top Go down
aaronbtxnc

aaronbtxnc

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 am

puros_bran wrote:
Fatboy 6 up at Northern Command has confirmed two sorties planned for tomorrow at 07:52..

Due to 'security' purposes I can not say where the strikes are headed but.. Rumor has it that Bird 1 is loaded with two 8 oz cluster bombs, a 50g bunker buster, and a secret weapon enclosed in velvet.. Bird 2 has two 100g smart bombs, two 50g pressed err I mean pressure sensitive inferno devices, two 2 oz ATG CAS missiles, and another of those velvet enclosed secret weapons...

Beware!

I think I got hit by one of your strikes! It had landed quietly on my desk chair in my study. I got home from work, went in there to drop off the days pipe and didn't even notice anything. I come in here to the computer and get on here and facebook and check my email, basically end up burning a couple of hours then decide after reading on here to go out for a smoke. I return to my study and discover the silent strike in my chair when I sit down on it. Pick it up, too heavy for anything I've recently purchased on eBay, oh, it may be Santa's been here! I rush to the kitchen to share the joy with my very unexcited wife and daughters. Well they can just be Scrooges about my pipes and tobaccos, that's why I got in on this deal! So here's what it contained....
100 g tin of McClelland's Deep Hollow - not one I'd heard of but sounds interesting
100 g tin of Frog Morton Across the Pond
50 g tin of Dunhill Light Flake
50 g tin of Peterson's Irish Flake
2 oz tin of C&D's Guilford Courthouse - picked up a tin at a B&M while travelling recently as I've been eyeing this one for a while, now I can open one and not worry about not having one to age
2 oz tin of C&D's Briar Fox - one I have recently tried and LOVE!
and the secret weapon - a Comoy's naked root bulldog - my favorite shape in my favorite finish

I must say, no, Santa, you're the man!
Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 100_1911
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asbpipes
jhuggett
jhuggett

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am

Another great score!

puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:15 am

Very Happy you really aint 'posed to call Santa out....

But since you did...

In retrospect I wish I'd have made bigger boxs... I thought a lb and a pipe would put me in the running for Top Santa.. You guys have really out done yourselves this year...

Next year I'll have to do 3 pipes and 10lbs trying to get Big Chief Muckety muck Santa...

Now just where did that other box go??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2009 II.   Secret Santa 2009 II. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

Santa has really been on a roll this year. I don't think I have ever read of so many nice pipes in a Secret Santa. Way to go Santa's! santa

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2009 II.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: