HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

new lighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robertw1249

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: new lighter   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 pm

hi alll i was looking for a cheap lighter to take to work with me so i dont messup my old boy ligher i found this nibo pipe lighter and it has a cool feature on it and for 17.99 and free shipping i said what the hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuCQv1Dxhw&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: new lighter   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

I bought a prometheus lighter relatively cheap (20 dollar range) on ebay. So far it has been better than any pipe lighter I've ever owned.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: new lighter   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 pm

I had the Nibo, lasted a couple months before it fell apart. Had a Colibri that worked great for about 6 months then died. I wish Bic would make a pipe lighter, they're only a buck and a half and they last about as long as the others Laughing

I'm interested in the new Xikar pipeline, cautiously waiting to see what folks say after several months.

clueless

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: new lighter   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 pm

I have a Colibri I really liked but retired when it was no longer reliable when I was smoking cigars. I now use it for the first light on a fresh bowl when smoking at home. The rest of the lights and the rest of the time I use a mever fail Zippo. By using the Colibri for the first light ai get a faster light with no fluid fumes and get to use a really nice lighter I paid a lot for. Relights are usually very quick so the system works great. Sounds cumbersome but a nice routine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: new lighter   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm

I have a Vertigo, something similar to the one in that video but it doesn't have that high flame feature, and it is a pain to adjust flame height. Overall it was a good use of $15, but the one in the video looks like it beats it out.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile

new lighter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: