HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What do you drive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnight Blues
Vinyl`meister

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

On really snowy days and if I can get to it before my wife does our 05' Jeep Liberty, great vehicle for our neck of the woods. My daily driver an 09' VW Jetta turbo diesel 6 speed standard , I'm averaging about 600 miles per tank full driving back and forth to work and running errands. We drove her to Cape Cod for a week of fun, 420 miles one way on 9 gallons of fuel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm

puros_bran wrote:
It was a Transexual Joke
Well, it was lost on me then. I didn't get it at all. WTF?? Where was the joke? Suspect

Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Oh, OK, yeah. I had to go back and re read. Trannys, california. OK. Well, maybe in San Francisco.......

Or Kentucky....... tongue

puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

naw, we just cross dress here... only the fat guys have boobs. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 am

After contemplating a Rav4, i decided to remain a jeep guy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Sold my Harleys in 02 and bought a silverado worktruck, v6, 5 speed, 20mpg, stuffed it with100 watts of pioneer so I can't hear the parts fall off it,,,,
At work I wrestle with an International, sometimes I win,,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dodge

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am

Daily drivers a gas guzzling, gear hauling, guard rail smashing 2004 dodge ram quad cab. Still on the hunt for this bumper sticker that says "Hey you know all that gas you save in your prius? Here it goesssss" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

1999 Ford F-150. I bought it brand new in January of '09. Haven't had a lick of trouble with it until this past week when the heater core went out. Taking it in today and dropping a few bills to fix that. I frequently drive my wife's 2005 Honda Pilot to work, too.

Planning on a new truck in 2011. Looking at Chevy Silverado and Ford again. My wife said she will drive the Honda until it falls apart. I have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 pm

TallSmoke wrote:
1999 Ford F-150. I bought it brand new in January of '09. Haven't had a lick of trouble with it until this past week when the heater core went out. Taking it in today and dropping a few bills to fix that. I frequently drive my wife's 2005 Honda Pilot to work, too.

Planning on a new truck in 2011. Looking at Chevy Silverado and Ford again. My wife said she will drive the Honda until it falls apart. I have my doubts.

Yeah the heater core went out in my last F-150 and it's a pricey fix to have a shop do it. I just ended up driving it without heat for the last year I owned it. My new to me Ranger the heater works so well I rarely have the heat selected to above midway between cold or hot temp setting and the fan is on the first (lowest) setting. It will run you out of the truck if you go above that! Ford makes a superb truck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 pm

I have a 2005 Chevy 2500 HD Crew Cab pickup (diesel) and the wife has a 2003 Chevy S-10 pickup. My truck has nearly sixty thousand miles on it and her's hasn't hit thirty thousand miles yet Evil or Very Mad . Guess who does all the driving? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrlindeman

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

My bike is a little different than this one in color.

This is a good picture of what my car looks like. This one isnot mine though I had to find one on the web.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What do you drive?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3