HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
benmarcum

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 pm

i find that with my crazy life i can get in a couple of pipes a week. I was having a conversation with my uncle who use to smoke a pipe and he said that he use to smoke 3 or 4 a day...so it got me to wondering about the rest of you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cobaltspiderwebdesign.com
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

3 or 5 a day for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm

2-4 per day.

Edited for clarification.

Last edited by Justpipes on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:29 pm

2-4 a week for me

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm

5-7 on average, per day, Ken tongue rendeer
Pacem en Puffing! tongue santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trout Bum

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

It varies greatly, from two per day to twice a week...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 pm

It depends on work and time available. When work gets intense, maybe 1-2 a day. I made this week a smoking holiday, that's what I call when I stay home and smoke all day.

This is my 4th one today, and yesterday it was probably around 10. Woke up at 7 am smoked til noon. Had lunch, then smoked til 3. Then smoked in the eveining.

Ive had 3 cigars this weekend too. I imagine the next two weeks will be hectic, so I decided to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I was worried my tongue would be fried, but so far, I'm still smoking.
Back to top Go down
cutshot

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm

For me about 2-3 per week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

6 or 7 a day for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shortcircuit

Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

I would say about 2 - 3 a week. That will probably increase once I buy a small space heater for the garage. I'm not allowed to smoke inside the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Depending on my work schedule I average about 3-4 per day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Spring thru fall.....average 2 per day. Winter....a number just higher than the square root of zero!!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

About a pound a month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 pm

I generally smoke between 5-10 bowls per day, it varies with how busy I am, I supplement this with a tin of Fresh Cope Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrlindeman

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 pm

2-4 per day. If I get in some new stuff say on a friday and have a few drinks though lol well its a smoking frenzy then Smile cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benmarcum

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 pm

i am looking forward to the days of a couple bowls a day...to much tongue bite in my world. maybe it is time to switch baccy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cobaltspiderwebdesign.com
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 am

Usually it's two bowls a day, morning before work and evening after. Occasionally I miss a bowl or two if busy, so it probably averages out to 12 a week or so. Sometimes I wish I had more opportunity and time smoke a bit more, but then would I enjoy each bowl as much as I do my two each day?

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 am

one to three a week santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

2-3 per week in cold weather; daily (7-10 per week) in warm.

Not so much an indoor smoking prohibition (which has just ended; three cheers for my Man Room) as it is the academic schedule.

My annual monthlong headcold is hurting the average right now, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
earl

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:33 am

12 bowls and up per day. Very Happy earl
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Between 10 and 12 a day.
Back to top Go down
clueless

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: How many   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 pm

2-3 pipes and a total of from 6-10 bowls is a normal days consumption for me. On golf, boating, or 'road trip' days it will often be more. When driving a distancce I will fill several bowls before leaving. That way I can have some variety in the baccy and not fool with packing while driving. I drove about 400 miles yesterday and used 4 briars, one cob, and one meer. Smoked a couple of bowls in the cob and then most of a bowl in a small sav when I got home. Probably had close to a dozen bowls counting the 'breakfast bowls' with the newspaper and first coffee of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wiley coyote

Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:51 pm

3-4 week. When I used to manage pipe stores, it was 5-6 a day, but I've never gotten close to that again. (Of course, I've never been able to get tobacco at cost or less since then, either.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kellydeanjolley.weebly.com/index.html
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I always have one at night, sometimes two, depending on what time I get home,,Sat and Sunday two to three each day,,depending on the weather,I seem to smoke more in the winter when it's snowing and blowing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next