HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Handsome Dynamite

avatar

Age : 27
Location : Hamburg, NY
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
avatar

Age : 67
Location : Oak Ridge, TN
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Welcome H.D. Sounds like you have a good start on a case of PAD. It's incurable! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Handsome Dynamite

avatar

Age : 27
Location : Hamburg, NY
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Ay, I even have got a few of my friends into it, though not as seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LtMac

avatar

Age : 57
Location : Jackson, Tennessee
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Hello and welcome!!

LtMac
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Land of Steady Habits
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Welcome to the group, HD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Howdy DynOmite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father
avatar

Age : 45
Location : Olympia, WA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Welcome!

_________________
Jason

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Smokey Joe

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Georgia Boonies
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome, you're well on the way to PAD Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trout Bum

avatar

Age : 49
Location : Anchorage, Alaska
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeremyt

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Alexandria,Al
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obliviuossquire

avatar

Age : 32
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/obliviousmind/
SailorJack

avatar

Age : 63
Location : Exit 109 New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Nice to count you amongst our number HD. Buffalo Huh? Hope you don't have to go outside to smoke. I know I used to live in Syracuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Handsome Dynamite

avatar

Age : 27
Location : Hamburg, NY
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 pm

SailorJack wrote:
Nice to count you amongst our number HD. Buffalo Huh? Hope you don't have to go outside to smoke. I know I used to live in Syracuse.
I actually do have to, which can be quiet cold and a large ordeal of getting ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dbreazeale

avatar

Age : 50
Location : Upstate NY
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 am

Handsome Dynamite wrote:
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.



Hello and Welcome from Syracuse!

You wouldn't happen to drive a Jeep do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Handsome Dynamite

avatar

Age : 27
Location : Hamburg, NY
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

dbreazeale wrote:
Handsome Dynamite wrote:
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.



Hello and Welcome from Syracuse!

You wouldn't happen to drive a Jeep do you?
Nope, why do you ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dbreazeale

avatar

Age : 50
Location : Upstate NY
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am

Handsome Dynamite wrote:
dbreazeale wrote:
Handsome Dynamite wrote:
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.



Hello and Welcome from Syracuse!

You wouldn't happen to drive a Jeep do you?
Nope, why do you ask.

A couple of months ago I was walking into the Tinder Box and a young guy in a Jeep honked and gave me the thumbs up. Just always wondered if the guy may be on one of the sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Handsome Dynamite

avatar

Age : 27
Location : Hamburg, NY
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 am

dbreazeale wrote:
Handsome Dynamite wrote:
dbreazeale wrote:
Handsome Dynamite wrote:
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.



Hello and Welcome from Syracuse!

You wouldn't happen to drive a Jeep do you?
Nope, why do you ask.

A couple of months ago I was walking into the Tinder Box and a young guy in a Jeep honked and gave me the thumbs up. Just always wondered if the guy may be on one of the sites.
Nope wasn't me, I drive a black civic though and go to the Tinderbox once in a while, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boom



Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonA3597

avatar

Age : 68
Location : Lawrenceville, GA
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome to BoB! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Hello all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: