HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Interesting info for anyone who is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Interesting info for anyone who is...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 am

...a tech savvy music lover. Especially if you use Blackberry, Sirius/XM, and drive a Peterbilt. Wink

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10659071/1/sirius-xm-the-beginning-of-the-end.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Interesting info for anyone who is...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 am

I ditched Sirius back in the summer...

Recently I've been using Pandora for music and Stitcher for Talk.

I suppose there may be better programs for listening to music, and I've tried a few others, but I have my Pandora tuned to the point it never plays a song I don't like unless I'm starting a new station..

Stitcher is pretty cool.. Kinda like an on demand Podcatcher/Talk Show player... Their categories are amusing to sit through sometimes but the coolness comes from 'Search'... The only issue I have is it won't find any of the Pipe podcast out there ,but considering the quality of most I have listened to I don't suppose that's such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the macdonald

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Interesting info for anyone who is...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 am

Pandora has recieved alot of positive press lately. I use "LastFM" which is similar and "Lala" which will let you listen to just about any album at least once for free. Personally, having musical taste that ranges from Italian Opera to Classic Country to Free-bop jazz, I love these sites.

Also, I plugged in "winamp" into the iphone, and that into the home stereo (don't have a hardwire connection for the car) and can stream radio from all over the world. With all this, who needs to pay for commercial free radio, that runs a lot of commercials anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting info for anyone who is...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

I love Pandora!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Irene Adler
That Woman

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Interesting info for anyone who is...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Pandora = love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/amyjomusic

Interesting info for anyone who is...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1