HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More generosity of the Brotherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More generosity of the Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Recently Doc Manhattan sent me this little beauty, he knows my love of the Kaywoodie 13b and sent me this one along with some MacB HH Mature Va (also knows my love of fine Va baccy's.) Thanks much Doc, I owe you one!
More generosity of the Brotherhood Dscn3811
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Docs alrite fer a yank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Docs alrite fer a yank.

I'll say, anybody with a Rebel lighter that plays Dixie is alright in my book.

JP and I met him in person as well, at the NY pipe show last year along with Dock (AKA Danish Pipe Guy), and Doc Watson, (the three Doc(k)'s) and found him to be as nice a fellow in person as he is on this forum. (As they all were)
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
Justpipes

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Very nice gesture Doc!
Back to top Go down
http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Very nice, Doc. This seems to be the norm for this buncha guys.
Back to top Go down
jeremyt

jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

I tell yall what, the generosity of the brothers never cease to amaze me. Very nice of ya Doc !
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:40 pm

You've got a big heart Doc,,sharp pipe,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 am

I pulled this little pipe out Saturday morning to clean it and fire up a bowl, but heck, it was spotless, inside & out. I gave it a pass with a pipe cleaner and a wipe down and filled her with a couple of pinches of this MacB HH baccy, man what a smoke. I proceeded to fill it up with the same several more times Saturday and this morning and throughly enjoyed it each time.
This is one of the retro 13b's that apparently came from gray fox as it has the push bit as opposed to the screw in stinger (so I did'nt have to pull out the hacksaw Smile .)
Thanks again Doc.
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: More generosity of the Brotherhood   More generosity of the Brotherhood EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 am

My pleasure, honestly. It was handy to have a slot back on the rack, and that particular pipe just never suited my smoking style, which is a shame but such is life.

I knew you'd be a good adoptive papa for that 13B and I'm glad it smokes fine for you.
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808

More generosity of the Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: