HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phillpsych

Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm

um... i don't see any of the dems smoking a pipe. this disturbs me.

i have always wanted to try Field and Stream... anyone know where you can get some? I've never smoked Walnut either... that I can get. Of couse, I'm assuming from what everyone is saying I should try it...

and uh, that bucket of poo comment... play nice. leaning toward the Libertarian side, not only do I think anti smoking laws are bad puritanical and biased, but I think we should be allowed to smoke whatever the hell we want to smoke... but that's another posting somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 am

Of course You are right.. I apologize to poo for comparing it to liberals... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 am

puros_bran wrote:
Of course You are right.. I apologize to poo for comparing it to liberals... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...and Tigger too??...
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 am

you know the wonderful thing about Tiggers , is tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottom is made out of springs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

puros_bran wrote:
Whats the difference between a liberal and a bucket of poo? the bucket.

The bucket smells better and doesnt tax tobacco.
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

If that's Walnut, it's no wonder he fell down so many times.

Last edited by EJinVA on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added message)
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Mark,
I like your new signature, how true it is!
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Seems to happen more than I care to admit,,,, Embarassed

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2