HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Will we still hear from PB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 pm

If he was a bull hauler, we definitely would. Twisted Evil Those guys are maniacs.

Being he's a tanker, we probably still will, just not as often. (They are only semi-maniacs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm

So... If I receive a text I am an outlaw??? The State and the godless morons running the State need to concentrate on a wrecked economy and the ability of our Nations enemy's to do harm upon us and quit passing feel good legislation... But don't get all upset for me... Remember when you could drive a car without a seat belt??? You know who they forced to first??? Remember when a seat belt 'violation' was a secondary non finable offense???? Remember when it was a secondary fonable offense??? Drive without one now and see what happens!

We have had the safest decade in the history of driving CMV's and the State and the godless morons running the State keep passing tighter and tighter regulations... This isn't even the stupidest of them.. Starting july when we renew our license if our BMI doesn't match their charts we gotta jump through hoops to keep our license.. Even if our BMI meets the requirements in our necks are too 'thick', we have to jump through hoops to keep our license.. Twice over the past 3 years I've had to pay the State to make sure I'm not a terrorist... And non of this crap is over, they will keep their non sense up until America wakes up or until there isn't an America to wake up...

And before you even go there JP, this has zero to do with idiot Obama.
It actually goes back to Barbara Bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm

And... IF I had pre-paid texting or whatever on my phone I'd text someone just to shake my fist in defiance... But I don't, and I'm not paying $.10 to the Corp just to show defiance to the Man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Actually it goes back to the short period of time between the American Revolution and America's War for Independance.

Or maybe it goes back to the people rejecting God and demanding Samuel give them a king.

All I really know is that the current governmental set up is incapable of providing freedom, the system can only feed and grow devouring who it will, incapable of doing anything more, incapable of doing anything less...

To blame either 'side' or any one person is to show a logic fail. And that's exactly what I did by blaming B. Bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm

puros_bran wrote:
All I really know is that the current governmental set up is incapable of providing freedom, the system can only feed and grow devouring who it will, incapable of doing anything more, incapable of doing anything less...

To blame either 'side' or any one person is to show a logic fail.

IMO you've summed it up right there bro.
Now, what to do bout it.
Back to top Go down
Dodge

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

I live in CT and its already illegal here to use your cellphone at all while driving. I was stopped once on the side of the road, air brakes applied my rig was running and an officer tried to write me a ticket because he said I was not in a parking zone and I had my vehicle in gear while talking on the phone. Ridiculous the way truckers are targeted for easy money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al in Canada

Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 am

Dodge wrote:
I live in CT and its already illegal here to use your cellphone at all while driving. I was stopped once on the side of the road, air brakes applied my rig was running and an officer tried to write me a ticket because he said I was not in a parking zone and I had my vehicle in gear while talking on the phone. Ridiculous the way truckers are targeted for easy money.

My that badge must have been heavy. (oh i do that everyday, pull over onto the shoulder to take a call, and I would quickly take that to court if they tried to ticket me for it, assuming I was off the road and not making myself a hazard. I got a DA laughed out of court on a parking ticket once, I would do it again.)

Oh and both texting and hand held cell phone calls are no-nos while driving here too. And given how I see others driving while distracted I "ain't agin it", I only wish some of the other distractions were also outlawed. I have seen drivers doing the most bizaare things while driving, like reading. Now I enjoy a good book, but not while I am driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dodge

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm

I've seen that a few times too. Once I had to go around a woman stopped at a redlight, she sat there reading her book and didn't realize the light had changed 3 minutes ago. Beeping at her didn't help, I guess it must've been an interesting chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

PostSubject: Re: Will we still hear from PB?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm

In Strathcona county, outside of Edmonton, cell phones are banned... but it's okay with me... I remember a couple of times I wasn't paying heed... once not far from my house I went through a red light in front of a school . But cells are allowed in the city...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Will we still hear from PB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1