HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Greetings Gents!

Most of you probably know that tomorrow is International Pipe Smoking Day.......visit www.ipsd.eu

So Happy smoking to you all from the Brothers in Sunny South Africa! bounce
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Thanks for the reminder Piet! I shall start my day tomorrow with an early morning smoke of Walnut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

JUSTPIPES,
A fitting way to start the day. Please smoke another bowl of walnut for me as I am all out and will not have any for a very long time to come....... the thought of a bowl of walnut just gets my mouth watering! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
glennjaemi

Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: went looking for the walnut. Cant find that stuff anywhere   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
JUSTPIPES,
A fitting way to start the day. Please smoke another bowl of walnut for me as I am all out and will not have any for a very long time to come....... the thought of a bowl of walnut just gets my mouth watering! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glennjaemi

Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Going to my first Pipe Smokers convention tomorrow. Maybe I'll find some of that walnut there. I'm sure it will be a great experience no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Unfortunately I'm on night shift so will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow. Bah! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokey Joe

Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Yep, I plan on smoking all day! It's been a long, hard work week rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 am

Loading up a bowl of Walnut in my Bob Ray Mohawk (got to give this pipe a rest after today!) to start the celebration of our International Holiday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
phillpsych

Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Packing and loading a pipe in solidarity with my brothers and sisters in the smoking community... especially pipe smokers. We need to be vocal in our opposition to being targeted by law makers who see our hobby as a revenue source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock

Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I've been enjoying a nice churchwarden today with my fav petersons tabacco while I've watched and listhened to the rain battering the house and street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N7COF

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Greetings Gents!

Most of you probably know that tomorrow is International Pipe Smoking Day.......visit www.ipsd.eu

So Happy smoking to you all from the Brothers in Sunny South Africa! bounce

Thanks for the link, enjoying more UniFlake in my Tao Dublin.

Happy IPSD
Brian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Smoking OJK is a cob in honour of this day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Had a bowl of Treasures of Ireland Galway in a Bjarne second.. Not bad for an Aro..

Plan on pulling out something Special later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunter1127

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:33 pm

DGT Back Twist XX and Irish Flake in a Sav. Roma bent Apple. Happy IPSD to all!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hunter1127@yahoo.com
Handsome Dynamite

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Just got back from smoking at the local B&M. Was smoking my custom pipe the store owner made, with the tobacco he blended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Paul_Guy

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Celebrated IPSD with a Design Berlin Schwerin 56 containing a 50/50 mix of MacB Va no1 and MacB London Burley that I mixed and jarred about 10 months ago. Superb! Now I'm puffing University Flake in a Pete 303.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 am

Hope everyone enjoyed "our day" cheers
Broke out some Bufflehead Decoy that I've had jarred for just such an occasion.
Here's to us !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1