HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Rant- The Wharf in Dayton, OH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim in Ohio

Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Rant- The Wharf in Dayton, OH   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm

The local B&M around here for pipes, tobaccos, cigars is The Wharf. I've been trying to call there over the last couple of days to see if they have GL Pease Caravan in stock... would be nice to save an uneventful drive over there if they don't have it. Nobody will answer the darned phone!! While I'm at it, their website sucks too... no online ordering functionality! There... I feel a little better now. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wide Awake

Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Rant- The Wharf in Dayton, OH   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:27 pm

dont feel too bad their website has never been more than a posting of hours and few informational things about events. As for the phone that is strange. On labor day i drove with my wife all the way up there from northern kentucky to see a letter on the door saying they were closed on the holiday for health reasons so that was a wasted trip! Keep at it they eventually pick up the phone unless they are closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rant- The Wharf in Dayton, OH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1