HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 am

It is time once again for the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers Pipe and Tobacciana Show!!!

This is shaping up to be a fantastic show. We already have more tables committed this year than were at the same time last year. The TAPS Show has earned the billing of one of the best shows in the South East and the United States barring Chicago and Richmond.



http://www.tapsclub.us/Welcome.html


Great Selection of Pipes * Pipe Racks

Collectibles * Tobaccos * Hourly Raffles

Smokersí Accessories * Silent Auction

* Professional Pipe Carvers Contest*

* Door Prizes For Pipe Smokers *


Once again I will have a table and will be featuring Mike Brissett pipes, with a few fresh offerings from his work bench!!! And of course, there will be the famous John Middleton Walnut sampling station along with many other surprises! Also, BoB's very own, most famous talked about Ol'Dawg will be in attendance again this year! I don't have a firm commitment from EJVA yet, but he best bring his a** down here!!!! Look for the Gadsden Flag!

For more information, such as accomodations please do not heistate to contact me! mark123_1958@yahoo.com or call (919) 730-1455.

I am looking forward to seeing and meeting many BoBs at the show!!!

Smoke well!

Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
bronxbill

avatar

Age : 70
Location : Triangle area NC
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 am

Mark,
I'll see you there; I'm looking forward to it. Laughing
Bill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 am

bronxbill wrote:
Mark,
I'll see you there; I'm looking forward to it. Laughing
Bill

It will be an honor Bill!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:39 am

Heading back to Raleigh right after Easter. See ya'll there cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am

ftrplt wrote:
Heading back to Raleigh right after Easter. See ya'll there cheers FTRPLT

cheers Looking forward to it Byron! Will you be here long enough to attend the TAPS meeting the following Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

JP,
I'm making every effort to get my a** down there; I'll probably know for sure by this coming monday.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

EJinVA wrote:
JP,
I'm making every effort to get my a** down there; I'll probably know for sure by this coming monday.

Well i'd be a good thang fer ya if'n ya do! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey JP,
DocWatson was passing around some fine Scotch at last years show in NY, what are you gonna have? Moonshine maybe???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ol'Dawg

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Northeast Georgia
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 pm

EJinVA wrote:
Hey JP,
Moonshine maybe???? Very Happy

Let me look in one of my shoe boxes to see what I can find. lol!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

EJinVA wrote:
Hey JP,
DocWatson was passing around some fine Scotch at last years show in NY, what are you gonna have? Moonshine maybe???? Very Happy

So I have to bribe you with a liquor drink to get you down here! The best thing I can offer you is a shot of Old Crow!

lol!

I do have access to some Moonshine if that is really what you would prefer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
TallSmoke

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Sanford NC
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 am

Can't wait to see you again, JP. Haven't seen you since last summer. See you there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 am

TallSmoke wrote:
Can't wait to see you again, JP. Haven't seen you since last summer. See you there!

If not before! Very Happy It's time to do a little camping and fishing! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
TallSmoke

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Sanford NC
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 am

I'm trying to get up to West Jefferson in mid-April. And we're planning a camping trip to Cherokee in May to catch some trout in the tribal waters. Let's try to plan something soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 am

Justpipes wrote:
ftrplt wrote:
Heading back to Raleigh right after Easter. See ya'll there cheers FTRPLT

cheers Looking forward to it Byron! Will you be here long enough to attend the TAPS meeting the following Tuesday?

Mark....Oh, yes, I'll be at Duffy's!!!!! cheers Byron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

For all us BoB's going to TAPS in April. Any way possible we can ALL get together sometime that Saturday Question Maybe have lunch, or later in the afternoon get together for a brew, or two?? I think it would be just a super hoot if we could work this out!!!!!!!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 pm

ftrplt wrote:
For all us BoB's going to TAPS in April. Any way possible we can ALL get together sometime that Saturday Question Maybe have lunch, or later in the afternoon get together for a brew, or two?? I think it would be just a super hoot if we could work this out!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

I totally agree! I would be up for that and/or meeting early for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm

ftrplt wrote:
Justpipes wrote:
ftrplt wrote:
Heading back to Raleigh right after Easter. See ya'll there cheers FTRPLT

cheers Looking forward to it Byron! Will you be here long enough to attend the TAPS meeting the following Tuesday?

Mark....Oh, yes, I'll be at Duffy's!!!!! cheers Byron

cheers Duffy has built a smoking patio for us. He is working on getting it covered and conditioned but I don't know how far along that portion is. If the weather is nice it is a great spot just the same uncovered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm still in doubt because the 4th is my daughters birthday which falls on Easter this year, so my wife had originally said we would have a party on the 10th, but it looks like the kids will be out of school for spring break that week and she has hinted that they might have a play day party during the week, which would work best for me coming to the pipe show, so I've got to drop some strong hints so this can happen.
I would like to meet up with all the BoB's there, it might work better for me to go for brewski's afterward and just get a motel for the night, (since it's ~3.5-4 hrs. drive). But I can be flexable. cheers
Sounds like a plan is forming.
Back to top Go down
adauria

avatar

Location : Wake Forest, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I might be up for an early lunch with some of the gang. It's all going to depend on how things go with my 5 year old daughter, whether she is there with me or not (likely will be there with me), how fast she is moving that day, what time we meet up, etc. I've got to take her to a classmate's 1:30 PM birthday party about 40 minutes from the fairgrounds that day.

In any case, if any of you recognize me at the show from the avatar photo (add a few years and some scruffy facial hair), please say hi and introduce yourselves.

Mark & fellow TAPS members - It looks like I have abandoned you guys, but I have not!! I've committed to an ongoing series at my church taking place on Tuesday nights. It should go on for another 6 weeks or so, then I will start attending TAPS meetings again - promise!

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
avatar

Age : 68
Location : Alberta. Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Don't forget your cameras. Very Happy

It's always a delight to see pictures of you folks having fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm

adauria wrote:


Mark & fellow TAPS members - It looks like I have abandoned you guys, but I have not!! I've committed to an ongoing series at my church taking place on Tuesday nights. It should go on for another 6 weeks or so, then I will start attending TAPS meetings again - promise!

-Andrew

Don't feel bad Andrew, I haven't made as many meetings this year as I would like to have. I was at the last 2 out of 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Justpipes wrote:
adauria wrote:


Mark & fellow TAPS members - It looks like I have abandoned you guys, but I have not!! I've committed to an ongoing series at my church taking place on Tuesday nights. It should go on for another 6 weeks or so, then I will start attending TAPS meetings again - promise!

-Andrew

Don't feel bad Andrew, I haven't made as many meetings this year as I would like to have. I was at the last 2 out of 3.

Don't nobody feel bad!! My crazy schedule has allowed me to be at Duffy's once a year or so!! I'm really working on making that better!!

Let's keep working on this "get together!!" Shoot, I can do breakfast, lunch, afternoon beer, or din-din....Let's just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Ok, I just talked to the boss (wife) and it is a go.
Count me in for the TAPS-BoB Rendezvous, just let me know the details and I'll make it happen. cheers
Back to top Go down
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 am

DAMN!!!! This is VERY tempting!!! I would love to meet up with the "fellas". I will be headed down to WV that weekend. I just looked on Google Maps and saw that it's only about 300 miles away. Decisions, decisions, decisions scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am

DoverPipes wrote:
DAMN!!!! This is VERY tempting!!! I would love to meet up with the "fellas". I will be headed down to WV that weekend. I just looked on Google Maps and saw that it's only about 300 miles away. Decisions, decisions, decisions scratch scratch scratch

Do it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
 
13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: