HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Morning Snuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Morning Snuff   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 am

I am a relative noob when it comes to snuff just enjoying it for the past week now. However, I have to say it is a real treat that I don't know how I managed to miss out on before.

I have always had sinus issues and most mornings I have a headache from buildup over night, and normally it takes a couple of hours for this to pass each day. Now, with a good strong snuff of spearmint or mentholated snuff, my head clears, the headache goes away and I am ready for the day. I can only imagine what it can do for a hangover!

Once again, the old-time methods prove to be great solutions to common day problems. I can just imagine what my doctor would say if I told her my sinus cure instead of the $100 per month prescription she thinks I am using.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Morning Snuff   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

Hunter5117 wrote:
I am a relative noob when it comes to snuff just enjoying it for the past week now. However, I have to say it is a real treat that I don't know how I managed to miss out on before.

I have always had sinus issues and most mornings I have a headache from buildup over night, and normally it takes a couple of hours for this to pass each day. Now, with a good strong snuff of spearmint or mentholated snuff, my head clears, the headache goes away and I am ready for the day. I can only imagine what it can do for a hangover!

Once again, the old-time methods prove to be great solutions to common day problems. I can just imagine what my doctor would say if I told her my sinus cure instead of the $100 per month prescription she thinks I am using.

I am 100 percent in total agreement. Snuff, combined with 3000 mg of Vitamin C powder, has totally eradicated my pollen allergies this Spring. I am loving it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Morning Snuff
Page 1 of 1