HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

recommended tobaccos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: recommended tobaccos   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

babysinister wrote:
Along with Lousiana Red and Anni Kake, another great H&H VaPer (or Cig/Va/Per) is Virginia Spice. Don't let the listing of cigar leaf keep you away from this one. Such a listing would never keep me away, but others don't care for a "cigar in a pipe bowl." That is not the case in this well balanced blend. Also just a customer and smoker of some H&H blends here.

I don't mind cigar leaf in some blends it is actually quite nice, I smoked some "billy bud" ..... I think...... with Muddler the other day. It does have lat in it but it was good!
Back to top Go down
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: recommended tobaccos   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

After trying a bunch of their blends I ended up grabbing a pound or two of Louisiana Red a while back - never got attached to the Anniversary Kake but many like it - going to have to try that Virginia Spice, don't think I have had that one yet...

For most of their selection I find the tobaccos to just not hold up against the better brands - best to take advantage of their sample pack before stocking up to be sure they are for you, and don't order on the first taste, smoke through the whole sample first to be sure it holds up for you...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: recommended tobaccos   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 am

Thanks, gandalfpc!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

recommended tobaccos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2