HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Dholakia Snuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PegLegEd

Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Dholakia Snuff   Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Has Anybody Tried one of those Swiss Chocolate Bullets? I know they don't cost that much, but still I would like to Know if- it is good and are the bullets refillable?
Thanks,
Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Dholakia Snuff   Thu May 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Not sure about the one it comes in, but it may be sealed so you can't refill it...

Snuff is top notch - more than top notch - a must have Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PegLegEd

PostSubject: Re: Dholakia Snuff   Fri May 28, 2010 3:29 am

Thanks for the reply gandalfpc. I am going to attempt to cut back on smoking, hope something like one of these products (nasal snuff) will help. I have never done snuff before. I guess I will see when it gets here.

Thanks
Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philthy

Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: New   Fri May 28, 2010 10:57 am

I had not tried SNUS before but recently got into it. The Dholakai Swiss Chocolate is my daily that I keep in my pipe bag. Its Good Stuff. Havent tried or seen the bullet though. We have several refillabble ones at the shop I was looking at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.philsmithknives.com
PegLegEd

PostSubject: Re: Dholakia Snuff   Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Mine Came in the mail 5-26-2010. It is kinda cheaply made, probably will wear-out by the time I sniff what comes in the soft-plastic bottle. I put stuff in my pants pockets and lean against, run into, bump up against things so the hard plastic top probably is not to durable. I been researching a couple bullet things (metal) and will probably will order one or 2 of those and a small spoon to fill them with. I have fat stubby hands and fingers. Not ideal for pinching powder.
thanks
Ed

I do like the smell, taste, texture, staying power, and most everything about this little piece of nasal artillery.
Note add to short list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Dholakia Snuff   Fri May 28, 2010 3:47 pm

I tried some of the plastic and glass ones, and examined the metal ones - all will do the job, but in the end this one is the king of the hill - will last forever, never clogs - a real winner...

POSH snuff bullet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PegLegEd

PostSubject: Re: Dholakia Snuff   Fri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Thanks that is the one I was looking at. On the link you posted scrolled down and I gonna get both.
Thnx
Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dholakia Snuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Snuff Box-
Jump to: