HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you smoking? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 pm

PA in a Mastro de Paja Sitter......
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill lovat tanshell.

Getting ready for the Red Sox game in an hour or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Slow Puffs,

One of my favorite pipes in my collection is a Dunhill Shell Lovat too. I have a Tanshell on the way and am looking forward to getting to know that one as well.... Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Brown Clunee in a Pete Rossclare. Jean du Toit made a new cumberland stem for this pipe & it smokes like a charm. Previously it was a gurgler. Didn't really like the yellow stem anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Slow Puffs wrote:
Escudo in a Rocheleau.

Piet, it's just a little after 9:00 am here Laughing . I'm smoking Escudo sendimg good luck vibes to Ossthuizen to win the British Open since it's your birthday. Very Happy

Thanks SP..... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Mac Baren Mixture Scottish blend in a Brigham President. Brigham Presidents are large freehands, made approximately 2003. I have six of them. They certainly are not clenchers. This particular one is what I would describe as a large "egg" shape and is one of my best smokers. I normally dedicate this pipe to University Flake. It's due for a thorough cleaning and I thought I'd smoke it before I refresh it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Butternut Burley in a Boswell bent
Back to top Go down
TallSmoke

TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Trout Stream in my Pete Aran.
Back to top Go down
http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
Jestre

Jestre

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm

C&D Davinci in a Peterson
Back to top Go down
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Penzance in a Savinelli Milano. Earlier today, Stonehaven & Wessex BVF.
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Closing the day with OJK is a Peterson standard 301.
Back to top Go down
WarmGlow63

WarmGlow63

Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 pm

P.S. English Luxury in a rusticated BBB Two Thousand bent brandy & ice water.
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Today was Orlik Golden Sliced in a Stanwell Nana Design, C&D Sunday Picnic in a Rad Davis, and Uhles #300 in a Sav Giotto 111. Very Happy cheers What a Face afro
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: what are you smoking right now?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

Solani aged burley in a bent Jobey Asti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

Slow Puffs wrote:
Closing the day with OJK is a Peterson standard 301.

Well done on the good vibes you put out there SP...... Oosthuizen Won!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:45 am

ERR in a Grabow Westbrook bulldog. A nice throwback smoke for a slow day.
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am

Started out with some hodgepodge in a cob as I put out the garbage and walked the dog.

13c going up tp 21c It started raining with thunder storms after supper last night. It rained heavy through the night and is expected to rain throughout the day.

Just loaded PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson Emerald B10 (bent Calabash shape).I have two identical pipes as this one. They're great for flakes.

Our dog shadow has a "play date" of all things silent . Shadow has been invited to visit and spend the day with his older sister, same mother and father, but different litter. His sister is two years older.
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am

Cool & clear here with a high of around 16C & a low of around 2C. This afternoon it's Red Rapparee in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9

Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 am

Pre thunderstorm smoke - Haunted Bookshop in a Brissett Poker

Post thunderstorm smoke - McB Va #1 in a Radice Billiard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 am

Muddler wrote:
Cool & clear here with a high of around 16C & a low of around 2C. This afternoon it's Red Rapparee in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.
Thanks for the weather update Mudd, been to busy dodging cars on the airport highway to check!

....... whatya all think I'm smokin'?????? HMMMMM 2 new Ser Jac's from Nitschke..... eeny meeny miny mo.......... ok,
PA in a Ser Jac Maxima, blasted Dublin.......... so far, brilliant!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight Blues
Vinyl`meister
Midnight Blues

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Today I cracked open a 2 year old tin of GL Pease Fillmore, man this tobacco is amazing.
3 bowls so far today...
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

I just opened or cracked open a tin of Presbyterian Mixture that I had purchased in March of '06. This is my first go at this blend. I'm smoking it in a Brigham 7 dot author shape without using the filter. I have a twin to this pipe that is a 6 dot. Presbyterian Mixture has a wonderful tin note and my first impression is "why have I not tried this sooner?"

It's unusual for me to begin only my second bowl at 2:00 pm. Went on a trip to Costco to pick up a few things, started a wash, put away dishes. Yes, I'm Mr Excitement many days. Wink
Back to top Go down
gandalfpc

gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm

VR blend in a giant billiard - thanks again pegLeg Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Nothing.

Air conditioner took a dump a couple days ago (probably needs freon), & won't be fixed 'til tomorrow morning.

Sitting in front of three fans pretty well rules out smoking a pipe.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: what are you smoking right now?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Second smoke with University Flake in an old 70's Penthouse Canadian. It's grow'n on me! I'm slowly becoming a burly bum. Plus it's keep'n the skeeters away! What a Face
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: