HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost

Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

What are you smoking? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Reiner LGF in a Stanwell GD 113 throughout the day, then an evening spent on the back porch with Solani ABF in a Brissett commission pipe. The best dang smoke I remember having in months...more flavor than I have EVER gotten out of this blend. I am going to have to re-read the last 50 or so pages of the book I just finished because I couldn't really pay attention to anything but the pipe! cheers afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

Falconer wrote:
Second smoke with University Flake in an old 70's Penthouse Canadian. It's grow'n on me! I'm slowly becoming a burly bum. Plus it's keep'n the skeeters away! What a Face

cheers cheers

OJK in a Ser Jac bent billiard! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 am

Solani Silver Flake in a Lobnik rocker-Dublin-nosewarmer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 am

Gatlin Burley in a no name bulldog I picked up for six bucks in an antiques store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 am

Centurian 803 wrote:
Gatlin Burley in a no name bulldog I picked up for six bucks in an antiques store.
Sounds great, I picked up a Orlik - Byford billiard in the same way for a couple of bucks and man does it smoke!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 am

Anniversary Kake is a no name Meer billiard. This pipe was a gift to me from my son one Christmas and I'm smoking it to give my briars pipes an extra rest.

It's 11c going up to 22c and sunny with the possibility of a shower in the afternoon.

I'm the Grim Reaper today officiating at a service for an elderly lady whose family lives nearby. Before the service I'm dropping off our Cocker Spaniel to the beauty salon for a grooming Very Happy . Other than that, I'll twittle my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 am

OJK in Nitschke's Ser Jac bent billiard..... dang this pipe just sings with Burley!
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 am

Two coins of Escudo in a Pete Supreme 1s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Muddler wrote:
Two coins of Escudo in a Pete Supreme 1s.
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Some more OJK........ heeehaaaaa! thats two big Ser Jac bowls since sunset!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 pm

ERR in a Danbark poker. I'd broken down my tin into 2 oz. mason jars, and now I'm down to my last! (Well, except for the intact tin, but I'm holding that back as an investment, such are the times.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
babysinister

babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 pm

St. Bruno RR in the Bannard Lugosi, a Hungarian variant shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

1Q at lunchtime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Carter Hall to and from work. That makes my 35 min drive more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Popped a tin of Junkard Dawg '06 to smoke as a "car" blend as I was out and about today. The description on the tin says it's similiar to a long ago American Blend. Anyone know what that is?

Smoked in a broken Brigham President that fell on the floor a couple of years ago but still can be smoked especially in the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large
pipetongue1

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Pegasus '07 in my Poole & Smythe #804 ODA Redbark[Dunhill second], ken tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Springman

Buddy Springman

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Doing "homework" to a bowl of '03 Blackpoint, decanted this afternoon, in a Tinsky mocha rho - DELICIOUS. Mich Ultra on the side.

Buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jestre

Jestre

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Little Frog Morton in a Nording while listening to the rain and thunder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raf66

raf66

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Gawith & Hoggarth's Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Comoy's while at Hilton Head Island on vacation with my family.

Last edited by raf66 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large
pipetongue1

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

In my Ardor SH Calabash V111 Bosun CP '05 Ken tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost

Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Uhle's #300 in a bent italian briar basket pipe throughout the day, then C&D Sunday Picnic in a Lasse for the evening smoke on the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: what are you smoking right now?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

University Flake again, in a Pete St. Pats Day 2006. Piet what have you done to me? pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Embarcadero.

In PeeDee's Christmas present Castello Collection Prince (one of three dedicated to it).

Diaphanous !

What a Face
Back to top Go down
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Just came back from a business trip where I knew I couldn't smoke. Relaxing with a little Penzance in a Savinelli Miliano.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 am

Finishing the day with Anniversay Kake in the Meer billiard as I watch the Red Sox and Oakland A's game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babysinister

babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 am

C&D Bayou Morning in an Ardor Urano longstemmed poker, rusticated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are you smoking?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: