HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you smoking? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 am

Falconer wrote:
University Flake again, in a Pete St. Pats Day 2006. Piet what have you done to me? pirat

Glad you like it bro......!

As I am off to the office a little later this morn, I have time for a bowl.....
McClleland am pipe in a Peter Aran bent brandy...... coffee on the side!
Back to top Go down
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 am

Three Blind Moose in a Dan Bosewell with some extra strong coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 am

SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Savinelli David's Choice, a billiard shape that is light and is a nice smoker.

12c going up to 24c with sunshine, perhaps we'll have a completely sunny day in July here for the first time this month Very Happy

Not much on my agenda today but one never knows. Housework, I guess. I'll try to finish "sprucing up" the remaining pipes and catch up on paperwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 am

A mid-afternoon bowl of PA in a Jan Pietenpauw bent brandy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 am

OJK with strong black coffee. Trying to bring the system online, as it were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 am

Slow Puffs wrote:
SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Savinelli David's Choice, a billiard shape that is light and is a nice smoker.

12c going up to 24c with sunshine, perhaps we'll have a completely sunny day in July here for the first time this month Very Happy

Not much on my agenda today but one never knows. Housework, I guess. I'll try to finish "sprucing up" the remaining pipes and catch up on paperwork.

First bowl at 5:33 in the morning? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:22 am

Muddler wrote:
A mid-afternoon bowl of PA in a Jan Pietenpauw bent brandy.

Nice one Mudd.....
DITTO
Prince Albert in a Ser Jacopo blasted Dublin!
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
Slow Puffs wrote:

First bowl at 5:33 in the morning? Shocked

Actually I'm on MST here in Alberta. It's 11:28 am now Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Just had some Lane MV1000 labeled "Mild & Mellow" , from JR Cigar Outlet...very close to their 1Q in flavor. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Loaded the same Savinelli with SG Medium Virginia Flake again. This time I put the Balsa "filter" in the shank. I don't think I've ever done that... well, maybe once.

Hell, I just discovered there are ballgames on now. and the Red Sox have an afternoon game. I know what I'll be doing now Very Happy

It's not quite noon here.

The dishwasher is on. The clothes washer and dryer are going. I did some paper work and made a couple of phone calls.

Switching back and forth between the Tampa game and the Yankees.

I've done enough today... It's sunny out and gotta check the fridge for beer Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Good SP have another beer on me!,,,,,, what the hell, have another on the brothers!!!!
Enjoy! sunny
Back to top Go down
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large
pipetongue1

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Another bowl of Boson CP'05 in my Ardor SH V111 calabash, Ken tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in a Bruyere Bent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: what are you smoking right now?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm off tomorrow, (37th wedding Anniv.) so I'm digg'n out the ole Oompaul and having Solani Aged Burly Flake with Canadian whisky on the side. Wink

Do you know why men usually die before their wives? Because they want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whitebriar

whitebriar

Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

PA in a cob--coffee to chase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Final smoke of this day is the same: SG Medium Virginia Flake in the same Savinelli. It's unusual for me to stick to the same blend and pipe all day but it is such a wonderful combo that I decided to stick with it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 pm

FVF in a rustic Autograph #4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 am

PS Bullseye, Baki Lovat,
Took the grandson to goalie camp at the new hockey facility at the college, I learned a lot.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am

Falconer wrote:
I'm off tomorrow, (37th wedding Anniv.) so I'm digg'n out the ole Oompaul and having Solani Aged Burly Flake with Canadian whisky on the side. Wink

Do you know why men usually die before their wives? Because they want to.

Congrats Falconer!!!!

After a week on a serious burley binge, I'll start the day with some McClelland 2015 in a Savinelli bulldog!
Back to top Go down
Martin Romijn

Martin Romijn

Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 am

Troost slices in a Big Ben Crosley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.romijntampers.nl/
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:44 am

Still about 3/4 bowl left of SG Medium Virginia Flake so DGT ing in the Savinelli Very Happy

15c going up to 24c Sunny in the morning with afternoon and evening thunder showers expected.

Another slow day. I'll being visiting a family with Grim Reaper duties. Other than this household chores again. I planned July as a relaxing month and it's sorta nice to catch up on things and just "hang around".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Slow Puffs wrote:
Still about 3/4 bowl left of SG Medium Virginia Flake so DGT ing in the Savinelli Very Happy

15c going up to 24c Sunny in the morning with afternoon and evening thunder showers expected.

Another slow day. I'll being visiting a family with Grim Reaper duties. Other than this household chores again. I planned July as a relaxing month and it's sorta nice to catch up on things and just "hang around".

Unlike You SP, and I am envious........ I had a hectic late day at the office, rushed home at sunset for homemade soup and bread and now retreating to the patio for a well deserved bowl of McClelland 2015 in a Mastro de Paja billiard!
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Snap - Piet I also had soup - Mrs Muddler's Dutch pea soup - with a cheese sarmie for dinner. Now it's GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 1s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Muddler wrote:
Snap - Piet I also had soup - Mrs Muddler's Dutch pea soup - with a cheese sarmie for dinner. Now it's GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 1s.

Hmmmmm great minds think alike!....... see you tomorrow Mudd!!
Remember...... just say NO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Junkyard Dawg in my broken down Brigham President as I was out and about today in the Jeep.

Loaded OJK in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft Kaywoodie 06 poker that Ken gifted me last year. I'm hoping this will be a wonderful fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are you smoking?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: