HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mathew J

Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 am

do you?

only placed a few small orders here and there, looking for recommendations thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 am

PM sent with the big 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St Fiacre

Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 am

I really like pipesandcigars.com they have very good prices and a wonderful selection, the service is also tops in my opinion, never had any order problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 am

4Noggins.com
Smokingpipes.com

go have a look it will blow your mind!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:31 am

I use:
Smokingpipes
Pipesandcigars
Mars
4Noggins
I recommend em all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rickf28

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

Hermit wrote:
I use:
Smokingpipes
Pipesandcigars
Mars
4Noggins
I recommend em all.

all are good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Hermit wrote:
I use:
Smokingpipes
Pipesandcigars
Mars
4Noggins
I recommend em all.

+1 also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 pm

I have bought most of my recent purchases especially bulk from Mars and Pipes & Cigars. Both have great service and one or the other is usually about the best price on what I am looking for.

Used to buy a lot of cigars from JR's and still order the occasionally, good prices on tinned tobacco although their shipping cost narrows it down a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kapnismologist

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Hunter5117 wrote:

Used to buy a lot of cigars from JR's and still order the occasionally, good prices on tinned tobacco although their shipping cost narrows it down a lot.

Too true. But even with their per item shipping, their price on 100g. tins of Rattray's ($12) cannot be beat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I spread it around. I get most of my best cigars locally in Champaign, IL. Pipe tobaccos everywhere. Even calling C&D from time to time.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Quote :
Hermit wrote:
I use:
Smokingpipes
Pipesandcigars
Mars
4Noggins
I recommend em all.

I also recommend Cup o' Joe's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Smokingpipes.com and Pipesandcigars.com are the only two I have purchased from in terms of online purchases. I always get great service and a good deal from these folks. I do need to check the other guys. Times are tight and prices mean a lot these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Kapnismologist wrote:
Hunter5117 wrote:

Too true. But even with their per item shipping, their price on 100g. tins of Rattray's ($12) cannot be beat.

I was just looking at them earlier in the week, thinking of ordering some Hal o' the Wynd and Marlin Flake. They actually have the complete Rattray's roster in stock which had been unusual for them recently. Yep, even with shipping they are about $5 per tin cheaper than most.

McClelland tin prices have jumped since the last time I looked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gkhanna74

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 am

I spread my purchases around between Jon's Pipe Shop in Champaign, IL, pipesandcigars.com, JR's, and Mars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Just for Him
PipesandCigars.com

both places excellent service, shipping, and quality of product. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:56 pm

[quote="MisterE"][quote]Hermit wrote:
I use:
Smokingpipes
Pipesandcigars
Mars
4Noggins
I recommend em all.

I also recommend Cup o' Joe's.

Add Peretti's and PipeWorks&Wilke to the list......FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PegLegEd

Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or    Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

where do you shop online for your pipe and cigar "stuff" or
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1