HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Smokntaz wrote:


Falconer wrote:

this girl looks quite willing to join in any quest you want. in fact, she seems herself to be some kind of quest!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin
avatar

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm thinkin SHE should win the prize,,,

_________________
.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

mark wrote:
I'm thinkin SHE should win the prize,,,

she'd only eat it! (sorry, that was mean. i'm sure she has a nice...er...personality.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Ascension Parish
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Post   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Bump Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Falconer wrote:
Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Wink Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!! Wink

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

avatar

Age : 66
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 pm

[i]Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert


For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. lol! Gross!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 am

Falconer wrote:
[i]Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert


For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. lol! Gross!
Hey... it takes a vivid imagination to be able to write stories someone would read!!! Laughing

And, if you don't email me to get your username and password, you're not going to be able to read them anyway!!! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

avatar

Age : 66
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

beebiz wrote:
Falconer wrote:
Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert


For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. lol! Gross!
Hey... it takes a vivid imagination to be able to write stories someone would read!!! Laughing

And, if you don't email me to get your username and password, you're not going to be able to read them anyway!!! Shocked Laughing

Okay Broom, I'm on it for tomorrow to register but if I find my checking account comes up strangely depleted of funds soon afterwards I'm sicking the Centurian803 on you! lol! He's one tough SOB! You don't mess with the [i]strong arm of the law!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 am

Falconer wrote:
beebiz wrote:
Falconer wrote:
Seriously, that is MY kind of woman!!! Just as with the master painters of years gone by, I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!! And, she's a real looker!!!! Besides, like Bruins said, she'd provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer! Plus, if she were having her period, her hemorrhoids were acting up, and she had a sore throat, you could just lube a wrinkle!!! Fat women... I love 'em!!!!!

Robert


For some strange reason I'm not so looking forward to your country boy stories anymore. lol! Gross!
Hey... it takes a vivid imagination to be able to write stories someone would read!!! Laughing

And, if you don't email me to get your username and password, you're not going to be able to read them anyway!!! Shocked Laughing

Okay Broom, I'm on it for tomorrow to register but if I find my checking account comes up strangely depleted of funds soon afterwards I'm sicking the Centurian803 on you! lol! He's one tough SOB! You don't mess with the [i]strong arm of the law!
I have no use for your checking account, Bird!! I'm going to get your pipe collection, baccy collection, and your steam engine collection!!! So, there!!! Razz Razz Razz
lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:35 am

post! (just in case you've forgotten what this thread was for.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Booneville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:11 am

I haven't forgotten Bruins, I was just waiting to see who's last so I can post. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 am

So he who posts last wins? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 am

no. this post has gone on so long you've forgotten the rules. whoever posts lasts, bruins wins! i'm pretty sure that's the way irene wrote it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 pm

bruins wrote:
no. this post has gone on so long you've forgotten the rules. whoever posts lasts, bruins wins! i'm pretty sure that's the way irene wrote it.
You been hittin' the Escudo a little too hard, my brother!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 pm

beebiz wrote:
I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!!
Robert

i have to side with you there beebiz. i like my women like i like my oatmeal--a little thick. Wink

and yes, i have been hitting that escudo. growing on me quite nicely. as soon as i get out of work, me and that sasieni are going to spend a little time together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:38 pm

bruins wrote:
beebiz wrote:
I have a great appreciation for beautiful voluptuous women!!
Robert

i have to side with you there beebiz. i like my women like i like my oatmeal--a little thick. Wink
Thick, warm, sweet, and a generous amount of cream... yum, yum... delicious!!! BTW... I like my oatmeal that way too!! Wink

bruins wrote:
and yes, i have been hitting that escudo. growing on me quite nicely. as soon as i get out of work, me and that sasieni are going to spend a little time together.
Sounds like a plan!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

last night my wife came into the bedroom wearing these black lacy stocking things. jesus christ. i almost didn't make it to the bed! you get to know a woman inside and out for many many years and then she up and does something that completely blows your mind. crazy. (probably more info than i should share, but i'm still a bit dizzy from that whole ordeal.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm

bruins wrote:
last night my wife came into the bedroom wearing these black lacy stocking things. jesus christ. i almost didn't make it to the bed! you get to know a woman inside and out for many many years and then she up and does something that completely blows your mind. crazy. (probably more info than i should share, but i'm still a bit dizzy from that whole ordeal.)

lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers

Congrats to you, my brother!! There's nothing near as sweet as those "surprise" deserts!! Wink

Once your head stops spinning from the "sugar" buzz, check your PM box, please!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 am

POST for the last frikin time ok!!!!!!
Are you guys still at it............................... please remain on topic!!!!!!!! it is vitally important to my sanity!!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:14 am

bluedigital wrote:

Remaining on topic BD, thats a cool Post man!!
Back to top Go down
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Nope... we're not still at it. There's no reason to be still at it. With this post, I have officially won... Valky said so!!!! Very Happy

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

avatar

Age : 66
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:33 pm

beebiz wrote:
Nope... we're not still at it. There's no reason to be still at it. With this post, I have officially won... Valky said so!!!! Very Happy

Robert

After this unfathomable display by Piet today Broom, you have to agree he's the King of all posts! How many of us could do such a thing? My hat's off to you Brother Dutch, you are the King. Long live the King. king king king king I will not post on this thread again in honor of the king. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert you get a hardy effort of second place. that makes you the queen of this post I reckon! queen cheers

Valky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Post   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Careful with the "queen" comments... remember??? I know "things"!!!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Post   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 am

Falconer wrote:
beebiz wrote:
Nope... we're not still at it. There's no reason to be still at it. With this post, I have officially won... Valky said so!!!! Very Happy

Robert

After this unfathomable display by Piet today Broom, you have to agree he's the King of all posts! How many of us could do such a thing? My hat's off to you Brother Dutch, you are the King. Long live the King. king king king king I will not post on this thread again in honor of the king. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert you get a hardy effort of second place. that makes you the queen of this post I reckon! queen cheers

Valky

......................ahhhhhhh brother Dutch, there you go, getting me all tearful and all!!!!!
Rob how many names do you have around here?????
Beebiz
Broom
Queen
?????? o yea, I forgot, Rob! lol!
Back to top Go down
 
Post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wanted: Post war (1950s) items
» Putting an image in your post
» Why it's NOT a crime to post an offensive message on Twitter: DPP backs free speech and clears Tom Daley 'troll'
» How to post a YouTube Video correctly
» THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: