Smoking Room Redux

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Room Redux   Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
Hey Bruins, thanks! Old people have the best stuff! My dad still has junk from the 30's-70's, stuff that's hard to find now, or expensive if you can find it. Only thing is to keep the stuff from running your life. It's a hard battle...I think I'm losing.

And Tiki's wearing fezzes? don't even get me started...

Oh, and unfortunately I had to dismantle my room, box up everything and put it all in storage Crying or Very sad

my grandma collected those glass/ceramic heads. you know, like queen elizabeth and celebraties and the like. we hated that room as kids, but that's where we always had to sleep. old people are evil!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Room Redux   Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

bruins wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:
Hey Bruins, thanks! Old people have the best stuff! My dad still has junk from the 30's-70's, stuff that's hard to find now, or expensive if you can find it. Only thing is to keep the stuff from running your life. It's a hard battle...I think I'm losing.

And Tiki's wearing fezzes? don't even get me started...

Oh, and unfortunately I had to dismantle my room, box up everything and put it all in storage Crying or Very sad

my grandma collected those glass/ceramic heads. you know, like queen elizabeth and celebraties and the like. we hated that room as kids, but that's where we always had to sleep. old people are evil!!!

Oh man Bruins, another goatpath???????????
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Room Redux   Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:

yeah, but more like in the jungle and at night and with cannibals in the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Room Redux   Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:23 pm

bruins wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

yeah, but more like in the jungle and at night and with cannibals in the neighborhood.
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Room Redux   Smoking Room Redux - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 pm

I love the used college books on the shelf--I have a lot of those myself!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1

Smoking Room Redux
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2