HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Respect to Leroi Moore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Respect to Leroi Moore   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Not sure if any Brothers are fans of Dave Matthews Band, but it has been two years to the day since saxophonist Leroi Moore passed away. I am enjoying a quiet evening at home, smoking pipes and listening to the great music that he gave us during his 18 year career with DMB. If anyone on here enjoys this band and this genre of music, put on some DMB this evening and show some respect for a brilliant man and musician!

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Respect to Leroi Moore   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 am

scottbtdmb wrote:
Not sure if any Brothers are fans of Dave Matthews Band, but it has been two years to the day since saxophonist Leroi Moore passed away. I am enjoying a quiet evening at home, smoking pipes and listening to the great music that he gave us during his 18 year career with DMB. If anyone on here enjoys this band and this genre of music, put on some DMB this evening and show some respect for a brilliant man and musician!

-Scott

Yea I know about that Scott, My brother and I love his stuff. Did You know Dave is South African born???? cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Respect to Leroi Moore   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
scottbtdmb wrote:

-Scott

Yea I know about that Scott, My brother and I love his stuff. Did You know Dave is South African born???? cheers cheers cheers

Yeah I know that Dave is from South Africa. Glad to hear another BoB member enjoys their music as well!

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Respect to Leroi Moore   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:38 am

Cool Scott! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Respect to Leroi Moore   Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm

A guy who played harmonica in his previous band (gigging around the college circuit in Virginia before he went to NYC and got big time) is a guest of the state where I work.

As is Stevie Wonders' guitar player (verified by album credits).

Small world.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Respect to Leroi Moore   Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am

Yak wrote:
A guy who played harmonica in his previous band (gigging around the college circuit in Virginia before he went to NYC and got big time) is a guest of the state where I work.

As is Stevie Wonders' guitar player (verified by album credits).

Small world.

What a Face

Cool Yak!
Back to top Go down

Respect to Leroi Moore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1