HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

How does your better half react to different roomnotes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

If I smoke indoors (rarely, in the winter) it's in my office. Sometimes she comes outside while I'm smoking. The best I get is, "that one isn't too bad." But I don't smoke aromatics too often.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 am

great tip, the window fan. (why are the easiest solutions the last ones i think of.) i'm banished to the poop deck as well, which gets a bit unpleasant come january.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Falconer wrote:
Best thing I've found about the burleys is once I light up out on the deck the mother-in-law goes inside! Thank you SOLANI! cheers cheers cheers

Brilliant!!!!!!!!
I am lucky, I don't have one anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Thats easy, there is no roomnote!
I am forced to smoke outside, even when I smoke lat blends or as the Mrs. puts it "horse's Ass"!
.....there you have the answer!

Hey Piet I think we have married Sisters cheers I smoke outside always. She never complains then. Not in her car... Gives me some peaceful thoughts just being a good guy and not smoking in the house.. The sky never complains and the roomnotes are better in the fresh air..
Chuck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 am

velveteagle wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Thats easy, there is no roomnote!
I am forced to smoke outside, even when I smoke lat blends or as the Mrs. puts it "horse's Ass"!
.....there you have the answer!

Hey Piet I think we have married Sisters cheers I smoke outside always. She never complains then. Not in her car... Gives me some peaceful thoughts just being a good guy and not smoking in the house.. The sky never complains and the roomnotes are better in the fresh air..
Chuck..
You said it VE, it is spring so once again, I am really loving being out doors!!!!
Back to top Go down
acaciavet

Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 am

A wife is a nice ting to have but when it comes to pipe smoking tell em to keep their mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 am

acaciavet wrote:
A wife is a nice ting to have but when it comes to pipe smoking tell em to keep their mouth shut.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:11 pm

I will have to admit guys, my wife wouldn't care if I smoked water buffalo dung in the house from a pipe. She really has no reaction to what I smoke ( even strong english blends). I guess I am truly blessed. I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Hmmmm...Water buffalo dung, is that similar or close to Shortcut to Mushrooms? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am

Falconer wrote:
Hmmmm...Water buffalo dung, is that similar or close to Shortcut to Mushrooms? scratch
cheers cheers cheers Very Close!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

On true form again Mr. Valkenaar, ,,,,,,,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 am

New Smoker wrote:
Falconer wrote:

sure, it looks bad now. but you let that age in a mason jar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Then What???????? lol!
Back to top Go down
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

bruins wrote:
New Smoker wrote:
Falconer wrote:

Oh yes, I believe it's the GH Brown Buffalo Plug with a mushroom topping.... Kinda sticky and wet though. Gotta let it dry out first....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm

MisterE wrote:
bruins wrote:
New Smoker wrote:
Falconer wrote:

Oh yes, I believe it's the GH Brown Buffalo Plug with a mushroom topping.... Kinda sticky and wet though. Gotta let it dry out first....

LMAOFOTC!

Oh sorry (laughed my ass off, fell out of the chair). very good, Mr. E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Bruins said it E!!!!!
Well done E!!!!!!
LSLINCMP........... laughed so loud I nearly crapped my pants, excuse the PUN!!!

Back to top Go down
morleysson

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 pm

My longsuffering wife, SheWhoSpeaksLoudly or SWSL, of 32 years, grew up in a family where her father literally chain-smoked cigars. Other than 5Bros or any of the domestic twists, she has no objections to any "vile" mixture that I may smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LAEarl

Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Falconer wrote:

I see all the purple muchrooms are gone Shocked What a Face drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm

LAEarl wrote:

I see all the purple muchrooms are gone Shocked What a Face drunken

i admire a man who knows his shrooooooooms!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:43 pm

/\ /\ /\ /\
Looks like some good shit them boys are smokin'.
My wife quit ciggies after smoking for about ten years (before we met) so now she can't stand any kind of tobbacco smoke, so for me it's outside or in my workshop, shed, barn... (you get the point).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 am

EJinVA wrote:
/\ /\ /\ /\
Looks like some good shit them boys are smokin'.
My wife quit ciggies after smoking for about ten years (before we met) so now she can't stand any kind of tobbacco smoke, so for me it's outside or in my workshop, shed, barn... (you get the point).

Feel you pain man, the worst is my wife still smokes and I'm on the patio!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 am

Mrs Muddler is a cig smoker so the entire house (& car) is a smoking zone. Interestingly, the only tobaccos she turns her nose up at are the SA OTC's which she says smell cheap & harsh. I agree. She does not mind lat too much as long as it's quality stuff like the Rattray blends, for example. I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Muddler wrote:
Mrs Muddler is a cig smoker so the entire house (& car) is a smoking zone. Interestingly, the only tobaccos she turns her nose up at are the SA OTC's which she says smell cheap & harsh. I agree. She does not mind lat too much as long as it's quality stuff like the Rattray blends, for example. I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.

Mudd, Mrs. Piet calls Lat blends "Horses ass"
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Muddler wrote:
I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.

Just when I was falling in love with the stuff. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody V

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How does your better half react to different roomnotes?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

I have yet to smoke around her, but I can't imagine she will have anything pleasant to say! Surprised Especially since I like english blends, and none of your significant others seem to appreciate them tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How does your better half react to different roomnotes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next