HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 You know winter is coming when...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 am

eggman wrote:
I know winter is comimg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when my wife quits shaving her legs.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Falconer

avatar

Age : 67
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Falconer wrote:
When I can to to the mailbox without burning the hell out of my bare feet on the driveway. Sorry winter's still a ways off for us out on her on the southern plains.

Valky, bro, wear shoes buddy!!!! Laughing Laughing
Even better, send the Mrs. down. Laughing


Shoes in the summer? Whatsa matter you? I'm a hayseed brother!
And the wife says "kiss my @$$!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am

Falconer wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Falconer wrote:
When I can to to the mailbox without burning the hell out of my bare feet on the driveway. Sorry winter's still a ways off for us out on her on the southern plains.

Valky, bro, wear shoes buddy!!!! Laughing Laughing
Even better, send the Mrs. down. Laughing


Shoes in the summer? Whatsa matter you? I'm a hayseed brother!
And the wife says "kiss my @$$!

Jip, My wife says that too!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Alberta. Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:34 pm

SNOW Shocked There was snow mixed in with light rain when I looked out my kitchen window a few minutes ago... almost time to hibernate pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Slow Puffs wrote:
SNOW Shocked There was snow mixed in with light rain when I looked out my kitchen window a few minutes ago... almost time to hibernate pale

Ahhhh SP a white Christmas!!!!
Never have those here in Africa!!!
Back to top Go down
Falconer

avatar

Age : 67
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Slow Puffs wrote:
SNOW Shocked There was snow mixed in with light rain when I looked out my kitchen window a few minutes ago... almost time to hibernate pale

Ahhhh SP a white Christmas!!!!
Never have those here in Africa!!!

Sure you could Piet, just trek on up to the high reaches of Kilimanjaro! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Falconer wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Slow Puffs wrote:
SNOW Shocked There was snow mixed in with light rain when I looked out my kitchen window a few minutes ago... almost time to hibernate pale

Ahhhh SP a white Christmas!!!!
Never have those here in Africa!!!

Sure you could Piet, just trek on up to the high reaches of Kilimanjaro! cheers
You're a madman bro!!!
You wana come with me, we can light a pipe half way up and die of altitude sickness!!!!!
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
LAEarl

avatar

Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: You know winter is coming when...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 pm

What is this winter people keep referring to? There is a month or two that I may have to wear a t-shirt under my work shirt, I wonder that is what folks are talking about. Rolling Eyes

I really, really miss the cold, the snow, and everything associated with winter. I grew up living on the Cheaspeake Bay and later moved up the coast but still on the Bay. Nor'Easters, I do not miss.

Winter here means the A/C isn't running 24-7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
You know winter is coming when...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Officer's Winter "Yukon" style hat
» Banned User keeps coming back
» Sponsored content: New advertising format coming soon on Forumotion forums.
» Animania Festival : The manga event is coming on Forumotion !
» A New Support Design Theme is Coming

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: