HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Children Returning to School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Children Returning to School   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 pm

I was very apprehensive, and may still be, of the transition from elementary to junior high (middle school) for our grandson. He loves it (after two days). I've got ulcers, he's having fun... never ever thought he would describe school as "fun".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

Great news SP!!!!!!
I have a 4yr old son and I too have an ulcer just thinking of sending him to school next yr!
Glad it worked out well!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
acaciavet

Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 am

I am 61 and I look forward to hours of quite with all the little loud mouths in school.Happy september. Now Johnny dont moss the bus .PLEASE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Couldn't happen fast enough........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abook73

Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

you have ulcers?!?! I have 6, a 4, and a 2 year old...all 3 are girls...I dread the middle school and high school days...my 6 yr old is already talking about Taylor Swift and how she wants to have singing career like her, and my 4 yr old is in love with Justin Beiber. What the frenchtoast happened to Barbie and Ken, Cinderella, Mickey Mouse...I can't handle how fast things go these days. We grow our children up so much faster then when I was a kid. I don't know who it is more unfair to, the parents or the children. (packing a bowl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theaprilskies.com
Nitschke066

Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 am

abook73 wrote:
you have ulcers?!?! I have 6, a 4, and a 2 year old...all 3 are girls...I dread the middle school and high school days...my 6 yr old is already talking about Taylor Swift and how she wants to have singing career like her, and my 4 yr old is in love with Justin Beiber. What the frenchtoast happened to Barbie and Ken, Cinderella, Mickey Mouse...I can't handle how fast things go these days. We grow our children up so much faster then when I was a kid. I don't know who it is more unfair to, the parents or the children. (packing a bowl)
Amen Brother!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Returning to School   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 am

Nitschke066 wrote:
abook73 wrote:
Amen Brother!!!

Amen times 2 bro's!
Back to top Go down

Children Returning to School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1