HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Tell me the opening move doesn't make you cringe in pain!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8092892?fr=yvmtf

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

DOH! Must be in the technique..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Somehow, watching male pole dancing doesn't really work for me....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StephenDownie

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 am

I don't think that I'd like to be in the position where I had to learn that mounting technique. One misjudged jump and you're in trouble. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.downiepipes.com
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 am

I'm going to need a minute... Meh. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
RobT

Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 am

That's insane! Where how did you stumble across a video like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pwclosures.co.za
Natch

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:42 pm

My Cultural Geography student's and I are always trying to find examples of how other cultures view the cultural traits we all have, (music, food, art, what is beautiful or ugly, etc.), but from a very different history and perspective. In some parts of India, this would be analogous to our gymnasts working on the rings or parallel bars.

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobT

Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Wow. Thanks for that. Here I was thinking about how weird this stuff looked, meanwhile it's not wierd - it's just someting different to my own culture/heritage.
I'm finding that the more I try to see tings through another man's eyes, the more sense they make, and am realising that my own values and beliefs are not always paramount and superior to those of a different culture - just simply different and equally as acceptable.
That opened my eyes a little more...
R
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pwclosures.co.za
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

exactly how did you get my honeymoon warmup routine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wayne_Teipen

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Wow! That was insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teipenpipes.com
Natch

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm

RobT wrote:
Wow. Thanks for that. Here I was thinking about how weird this stuff looked, meanwhile it's not wierd - it's just someting different to my own culture/heritage.
I'm finding that the more I try to see tings through another man's eyes, the more sense they make, and am realising that my own values and beliefs are not always paramount and superior to those of a different culture - just simply different and equally as acceptable.
That opened my eyes a little more...
R

If my students could say (and believe it) what you just did, they'd get an A and I'd feel I had accomplished more than I ever hoped. Sometimes I'm accused of not loving or promoting my culture, nationality, ethnicity, country enough, but I think they often confuse loving with grandiose, chauvinistic bragging. Experiencing and learning about others and their cultures not only opens your eyes to the infinite beauty and possibilities of our species, but in the end helps one appreciate and understand their own culture better. I've told my students for almost 30 years that you can't really appreciate what it is to be an American until you've lived in the Third World for a year or two.

Natch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm

bruins wrote:

So, which one was you and which one your wife; the "gymnast" or the pole? lol!

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:51 am

Natch wrote:
bruins wrote:

So, which one was you and which one your wife; the "gymnast" or the pole? lol!

Natch

oh natch...i have the pole!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 pm

MisterE wrote:

Me either !! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Buck wrote:
MisterE wrote:

Me either !! Shocked Shocked

surely you can admire the...uh...the uh...oh hell, just forget it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 pm

as George Carlin said, "and my balls hurt" Wink Those guys have WAY too much free time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1