HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

regor??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: regor??   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 am

Last I heard he was weighing what his budget could hold, and that he may or may not have the money for internet access. Has anyone heard anything? He was a regular poster throughout the life of the JR and Knox pipe boards but seems to have vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: regor??   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:10 am

I've tried to contact him with no luck. My understanding was that he was moving to another part of Arizona. It sure would be nice to connect with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: regor??   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

His spark seemed to dim---understandably---after his wife died. Between the weight of that loss and his financial situation the Internet just drifted down his priority list, I suspect.

Another possibility is if he moved, there are still places where cell or satellite access is the only option. Those hookups are spendy. I remember being surprised how much of the rural West still isn't connected when hunting for a quiet outback-y place myself several years ago.

Sad either way. I think he had the longest forum history of anyone here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: regor??   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Over the holidays, this was another person that was on my mind. Whatever he's doing, I hope he is well and has found some happiness.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: regor??   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am

I have wondered lately where has run of to. I talked to meerorbriar last night. It had ben over a year and a half since I last heard from her. But there are lots of people I miss from the old Knox board and old Stokers Haven. Like Frodo, Yarnspinner(yarni), showme, meerorbriar,regor,curt bosi and many others. Maybe we should start a thread about some of the old guard and just see where they are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

regor??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: