HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Like Batman or dark animation is general?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am

Took the boy to Redbox..

Picked out a nice quaint Batman cartoon.. expected normal Bat Cheese..
I was wrong.. Way better than I expected.. Oh my..
A good plot, nice action (yeah I said it.. a cartoon with nice action)
Two Robins (Nightwing), the Riddler, the Joker, the Black Mask...
Murder, mayhem, and did I mention a killer plot twist???
DONT Google it, it will ruin it,if your going to watch it just go in blind..
Way worth the buck.

If you have kids and your sensitive to letting them see violence dont rent this, also has some mild cursing.. no 'mofos' or anything like that.. I think it was 2 damns and a hell... but I may have wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Right there with ya bro, Did a BATMAN rental for my son and it was the same thing, I was really impressed!, so was he!
Still wondering if he should have watched it??????? then again there are worse things going on at school!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm

too dark for me, but you have to understand I hate violence, especially graphic scenes on TV,movies, I just don't need to see all that crap of people getting beaten bloodily, heads shot off, shotgun blasts to the face and all that other sh!t people call "entertainment"....really," doesn't that say something is really wrong here", as in George Carlin's routine on Religion.

anyway, ignore me...AGAIN.....continue on with evil, sin, fire, burning, death, screaming, and the Ice Capades. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I found KickAss to be a nice family superhero feature at my local Redbox (sounds like something from Amsterdam don't it?.) Neutral
Not too much violence hobie1dog, so you prob wouldnt have any issues with it. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 am

EJinVA wrote:
I found KickAss to be a nice family superhero feature at my local Redbox (sounds like something from Amsterdam don't it?.) Neutral
Not too much violence hobie1dog, so you prob wouldnt have any issues with it. I love you

Hey EJin welcome back bro, been a while since I've seen you around!! cheers cheers
Is there still such a thing as a nice family super hero???? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Hey EJin welcome back bro, been a while since I've seen you around!! cheers cheers
I've been lurking a bit. Not alot of time to post though, busy, busy, busy.
Trying to get back into a routine.
Thnkx cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like Batman or dark animation is general?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 am

EJinVA wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
I've been lurking a bit. Not alot of time to post though, busy, busy, busy.
Trying to get back into a routine.
Thnkx cheers

Well good to see you bacK buddy!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

Like Batman or dark animation is general?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1