HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Gents and Lady.
Velveteagle aka Chuck is a really modest guy, you all need to have a look here.
Chuck and I have gotten chatting after I posted the invite to my up and coming show. He gave me a shout out on his site.

That is when I saw his work for real.
We have a great bunch of talent people here on BOB.
I am proud to be associated with such creative minded people.

You all need to take a look here!!!!!
Mind blowing, cutting edge stuff indeed!
Sunset series of works blow me away!

Well done Chuck!!!!

http://velveteagle.redbubble.com/
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

We surely are an eclectic, talented bunch here on BoB .. (Perhaps the briar has an influence?) Velvet, I really love Kathy's wheat image, amazing pics. Super talented guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:34 pm

I knew I liked the VE - the man simply exudes tranquility - but those pics are without a doubt some of the nicest I have ever seen, dare I say THE nicest Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Very cool stuff!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm

gandalfpc wrote:
I knew I liked the VE - the man simply exudes tranquility - but those pics are without a doubt some of the nicest I have ever seen, dare I say THE nicest Smile

NO SH*T!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Chuck really is a great guy - & those images are superb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

fantastic work chuck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonA3597

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Chuck, those are gorgeous pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Really awesome work and just wonderful eye candy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Very kind of you Piet.. So happy you enjoyed and took the time to view our work.. I must get out with the pipe and camera to catch the coming fall colors.. I will see if I can capture something special for ya.. I do enjoy nature.. The link below my profile or message area has a WWW link that takes you to our community photo are with commentary from other artists around the world.. So many kind people to meet in this world.. I am so glad for computers.. How else would I meet such a wonderful bunch of people here on the BoB.. Thanks to everyone for your kindness. It spreads around the world you know..
Chuck..
P.S. I captured this image and named it The Brothers.. I think it fits just fine..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Wonderful Chuck! You are very talented and have a unique eye for capturing just the right position and moment. Truly quality work that exposes a world packed full of life and color. Congratulations on such a fine gallery!
Valky
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 am

velveteagle wrote:
Very kind of you Piet.. So happy you enjoyed and took the time to view our work.. I must get out with the pipe and camera to catch the coming fall colors.. I will see if I can capture something special for ya.. I do enjoy nature.. The link below my profile or message area has a WWW link that takes you to our community photo are with commentary from other artists around the world.. So many kind people to meet in this world.. I am so glad for computers.. How else would I meet such a wonderful bunch of people here on the BoB.. Thanks to everyone for your kindness. It spreads around the world you know..
Chuck..
P.S. I captured this image and named it The Brothers.. I think it fits just fine..

cheers cheers cheers
Praise be to the Chuckster!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tennessee Dave

Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 am

Great work Chuck!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Velveteagle, best kept secret on BOB!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1