HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:02 pm

So gents and Lady,
Steve aka Nitschke and I have been good buddies for quite some time now. We share a deep passion for Ser Jacopo's and he sent me two earlier this year.
We had this quest going on about NASPC 2010. Steve was waiting for a massive insurance claim payout, I was playing the lotto because we both decided that going to a pipe show alone would suck. The one who got to the money first would buy my tickets so Stevie would have a buddy to go with. None the less none of this came to pass and after all it was a bit of a "pipe dream"
Steve went on his own and I instructed him to take lots of pics and have double the amount of fun as I could not be there with him,
Well the brother went ballistic.
This is what he sent as he said I needed to get my share of the show!!!
The brother is a bit mad, but you gata love the dude!!
He sent a third Ser Jac, (detailed pics posted on Pad&Tad) and 5 tins of baccy he scooped up at the show.
Also two Tshirts one for Muddler as well!
Area 51 is a ltd baccy, 200 tins were made for the show only........ I have one!!!! cheers Suspect it is a Pease blend???

Brother Nitschke, you are saluted for being a damn good friend and a credit to the brotherhood!
3 Cheers!!!! Up that 100 cheers!! cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Piet Binsbergen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 pm

that's awesome. nice looking pipe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Fair haul Piet!! Are you going to smoke the 51 or put it back for a few years? What is the description also if you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Wow Piet awesome stash you got there, congrats bru cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey, thanks for the T-shirt, Steve! Much appreciated. Piet, you lucky bugger, you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Ok, that's just fantastic. Good on both of ya! It's hard to remain my curmudgeonly self when you keep posting things like this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitschke066

Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Muddler wrote:
Hey, thanks for the T-shirt, Steve! Much appreciated. Piet, you lucky bugger, you!
Not a problem, Muddler. Glad to do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Generosity is endless here with the BoB! As deserving brother Piet would put it, a big salute to you Nitschke!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Triple good show Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St Fiacre

Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

I am a NASPC Member and the blend is indeed blended by Pease, but the description is a joke about pease finding it in area 51 and that it is really an alien tobacco like substance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Nice, Piet... very nice indeed! I love that pipe!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey, if anyone wants to be my benefactor, I like Jan Pietenpauw, Ardor, Nording, Tim Thorpe, JT Cooke, Chris Morgan, Rad Davis, Mark Tinsky......... Very Happy

I'm not picky either Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am

DoverPipes wrote:
Hey, if anyone wants to be my benefactor, I like Jan Pietenpauw, Ardor, Nording, Tim Thorpe, JT Cooke, Chris Morgan, Rad Davis, Mark Tinsky......... Very Happy

I'm not picky either Razz

I am your benefactor you ass, how many Pietenpauw's do you have dover??????
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Thank You Nitschke066, another mad man!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: